Quality Inn(Black Mountain)
US$130
US$107
QualityInn
Black Mountain Inn(Black Mountain)
US$186
  • Breakfast included
The Monte Vista Boutique Hotel(Black Mountain)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
My Place Inn(Black Mountain)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$160
US$144
The Acorn(Black Mountain)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanmexican restaurantan older hotelwould stay againstreambrooksuper8repairmountains
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I checked in Sat eve Jun 9 @ 1030 at night, checked into my room, took my things in, moved the telephone stand by the bed and there were BUGS crawling up walls and on the dirty carpet. I immediately went back to the desk and demanded a refund from Mgr Harris Ray which was given.
I used my GPS and found a local motel, The Acorn, a small locally owned motel that was clean, and the owner very receptive.
DO NOT STAY AT THIS SUPER 8 !!! I filed a complaint with Super 8 and will also be making a complaint with the Dept of Health.

Room Tip: do not stay here!! Local hotel called The Acorn, inexpensive and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We have visited this hotel before and never had any issue. This time we found numerous stink bugs and ants and wasps in our room. We even had stink beds on our pillow. We picked up the bugs and took them to the front desk, no apology, no credit on our stay nothing. We left the bug in the lobby that night. We didn’t sleep that entire night. We then decided to just go home, couldn’t stand the idea of bugs being in our beds, luggage, personal belongings etc. We spoke to the Manager who was unapologetic, claimed he couldn’t credit my card and acted inconvenienced by me requesting to check out a day early. He then did refund me for the last night but didn’t credit me for the night we had to visit the front desk at 1am!

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this hotel!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wendy T
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Reception was great and friendly but it was all downhill from there. The roo. Hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in ages, it appears new sheets and towels was all that was done to the room. Don't stay here

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 352 233
Reviewed 12 May 2018

We stay in different accommodations from high end to budget and in between. This is a very good budget hotel. To compare to much more expensive lodgings is a tad ridiculous in our book! Staff was fine, room was clean except for the bathroom corner behind door. All surfaces etc we would touch or use were clean. Bed sheets were clean and we slept fine in the beds. Room is out dated, once again budget priced hotel people! Quiet location convenient to Black Mt downtown, bi annual Leaf festival and 12 min or so from downtown Asheville. The stream that runs through the property is nice and has some "used" picnic tables that allow a sit to enjoy. So all these little things bother some people. Do not stay here, Also pay easily double for hotels which will be better. My wife and I will stay here again and accept a reasonable room for a reasonable price! Our ratings reflect the rating as a BUDGET hotel. It is not a dive peeps!

Room Tip: We had upper floor non smoking
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Don’t bother with staying thinking you’ll save money. Never again. Totally gross. I checked out got a partial refund and went to the Hampton Inn. Then the entire amount showed up in my card and I had to call to get my refund. I’m still waiting. I’ve never stayed at a grosser hotel. Absolutely disgusting.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends