“Awesome cabin!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
megadudes
Nashville, TN
“Renter Beware of abusive business practices”
Reviewed 11 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

If you book and your plans change you will lose your deposit due to the abusive business practices of this property owner and their rental agency, Greybeard Realty. During March 2014, we booked a one week rental for late July. In April we canceled since our family reunion plans changed and were assured by Greybeard that they could re-rent the property and that we could reschedule for another date. These statements proved to be false. They rented part of the first weekend and last but effectively made the Monday-Friday period unrentable. For months I have been trying to find a compromise or negotiate credit for another time. We have lost over $600 in prepaid deposits and a great deal of time spanning from April to September trying to find a solution. We’re screwed. So, please be careful in selecting a rental agency or property. I would strongly advise against renting from either Blue Bear Cabin or Greybeard Realty. Sadly, when I book for our large extended-family reunion in 2016 it won’t be in North Carolina.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
22 Sep 2014
I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. As discussed in a previous phone call and in emails with our accounting team, our cancellation policy (listed on your signed lease and website FAQs) notes that we make every effort to re-rent a property when a reservation is cancelled with the goal of returning the pre-payment to the customer, but in the case that it doesn't re-rent, the customer is responsible for the pre- payment. Unfortunately, we did everything we could to re-rent the cabin after your March booking was cancelled in May, but it did not re-rent which caused an extra vacancy during the summer for the owner.

Greybeard Rentals

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Illinois
Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing