“Wonderful Relaxing and a Beautiful Place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Separate entrance on lower level with covered deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jackiejon...
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Wonderful Relaxing and a Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Wow, I cannot believe how much I was able to unwind and enjoy my time. Everything was superb. Listening to the creek every morning and watching beautiful sunrises in the mountains is just spectacular. The queen size bed slept like a dream. All the comforts of home with a roomy shower, kitchen, closet...what more could I have asked for. Sitting on the porch and unwinding. I will be visiting again, and again.

Management Response
3 Oct 2017
Jackie was a wonderful guest! Very interesting to talk to as well. I enjoyed the long conversations we had through out the stay and she left my place in excellent order. She is welcome back anytime!
insideout...
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“A Slice of Heaven”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent accommodations. Cozy, homey, private. Close to restaurants, shopping, antiquing, and even casinos!! Bargain priced with a very relaxing atmosphere. I highly recommend this rental looking for that charming, peaceful, and accommodative getaway! I will definitely be back!

Management Response
3 Oct 2017
Dan, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at my place and were able to unwind. Dan was one of my favorite people I have hosted so far. He left the unit in excellent shape. I am looking forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing