“Yummy yummy ”
Review of The BBG

The BBG
Reserve with OpenTable
The BBG is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Description: Classic steakhouse menu of meat & seafood served in a stylish setting with bright white decor.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had many steaks in my life but none better and that the one I had at the Bbg. The host was very friendly and the look of the place was fresh for the area. The positive atmosphere tasty food friendly server with funny over sized glasses made my night. Overall i recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

You’d think that this might mean that people just show up and leave, but no.  People would rather wait, standing shoulder to shoulder, than find another place to eat.  The serving sizes are fantastic, and the steaks are so fresh. You can see them in a display case, and watch as they hit the charcoal grill, which is where they get their amazing smoky flavor.  Also, if you have a birthday, you should absolutely let them know. We were sitting there eating when all of a sudden the lights went down, and the music cranked up. It was my first visit, so I was confused, but then I saw dessert sparkling its way over to the table celebrating.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I had lunch there today, the food ($25.00 burger) was fine but pricey. No lunch menu???

I was very turned off by the very rude hostess who also served our food! When we arrived we told the hostess that we had a reservation for 230 and gave the name and phone number. The hostess insisted that the reservation was for the previous day, and that we did NOT have a reservation for today! She insisted that she DOES NOT make a mistakes when it comes to reservations. The restaurant was very quiet when we arrived, only one table with patrons. I finally said to the hostess can you seat us for lunch? She did seat us but made us feel very unwelcome. I always thought that hospitality and making guests feel welcome was part of the food service industry.... maybe the hostess did not get that training?

Despite being treated badly when we arrived we were polite to her and placed our order with her and her demeanor eventually improved.

1  Thank Fran s
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Took my wife, son and a friend here, based on an internet search, menu and some photos I saw. It was for my son's birthday. The atmosphere is excellent. It is like a higher end wine bar, but without the snobery. Some people in work casual, while we were in tees and jeans. The staff was excellent. Very attentive and helpful with the menu. The wine menu looked good, although I am a beer guy, and that list was a bit lacking.

The appetizers were amazing. My wife had the lobster bisque which came with large lump pieces of lobster. I had the lamb sausage which was amazing, and there was slab bacon for the table.

Three of us had burgers, which where 12 or 16 ounce. They were massive! The fries were amazing. I did feel the onion rings were a but greasy, but that was my biggest issue with the whole meal. Wife had risotto and filet mignon which was totally tasty.

Pricing was a bit much, but not terrible. Worked out to about $50 a person with appetizers. I would go again for sure.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I took my daughter here for lunch recently and was stuffed by the time we left. The food was perfect and the hamburger was enough for two. The two of us had a great time and were pretty much all alone for the meal. If you want the great food here without the trouble of getting a table on a busy night then lunch is just the thing. the meal is large so come hungry.