“Very Good Food, Very Slow Service”
Review of Fuze Asian Grille

Fuze Asian Grille
Ranked #29 of 171 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was in town on business and craving a good Pad Thai meal. Fuze looked just like the ticket. As you can see from my picture, the food did not disappoint! The portion size was large and the spice level was perfect. My only complaint was that the service was very slow--slow to take my order, slow to ask me for a drink (I had to ask the bartender myself), slow to bring the food out, slow to pick up my credit card. The place was not that busy either. I would go back, but if the service was the same, I'm not sure I'd show up a third time.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Went for work. Chicken teriyaki was wonderful. Food was really good. Only one waitress so service slowed a bit as restaurant filled up but was fine.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A nice variety of Burmese, Thai and Sushi is on this menu. Lots of explanations of dishes are also included on the menu. The service was amazing and the food delicious.! Will be back

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Brought my for boys and wife and found something for everyone. Service was great and get friendly. Food was good and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I had traveled to Buffalo, NY on business and I decided to sample the local cuisine. I had a taste for some sushi and so I decided to visit the “Fuze Asian Grill.” Fuze specializes in Burmese, Thai, and other Asian dishes. The customer service was courteous and professional. The sushi was phenomenal! It and the entrees were reasonably priced. I also enjoyed the “two-for-one” Sapporo beers. I will definitely visit Fuze on my next visit to the Buffalo area.

1  Thank christopherstevens1