“Always a Fun Day with the Kids”

The Adventure Park at Long Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located in Wheatley Heights, NY on five spectacular wooded acres of the Henry Kaufman Campgrounds, The Adventure Park at Long Island is the area's most exciting new attraction. The Adventure Park appeals to outdoor fun-seekers age 7 through adult and features multiple zip lines and aerial ropes challenge courses.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is place where you as the adult (at ANY AGE) can have fun with your kids. We have been to the park a number of times and I also had my daughter's 12th birthday party here and I'm planning to have to son's 11th birthday party here next year as well.

The staff is ALWAYS attentive and ALWAYS around in case you need something whether on the ground or up in the trees.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"obstacle course"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 1st time to go to The Adventure Park @ Long Island. My sister and my 2 kids had so much fun, at 1st we are kind of scared but we need to conquer our fear. But I realize it was just me and my sister who are scared my 2 kids were already ahead of us! .... I can’t believe that my 8 years old little girl did the blue level, and I’m just so proud of her. And this is her 1st time to do all those obstacles courses. My son who is 14 years old had so much fun since He ask if we could do fun things after his 8th grade graduation instead of a party. He deserves it and so glad it all turn out good. He had a great time. Too bad my husband couldn’t make it, but when he saw all the videos and the pictures, he wants to do it with his family and doesn’t want to miss the fun. So we will definitely going back again, And will invite more family and friends. Before I finish my reviews, I don’t want to forget to mention the staff, all the staffs were so attentive and helpful. I appreciate their patience and help. There are some obstacles course that’s so hard and just want to skip it, but I couldn’t and the staff where there to help you out or I would say talk you out. When you are down on the ground and looking up the obstacle course you thought it’s easy, but when you get there you just want to turn back....,. But if you are adventurous? I do recommend this place for you, you can bring your family, friends, cousins and kids. But kids age 7 and up.

1  Thank Lehb229
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had the most thrilling amazing time at the park.Everyone was really helpful and friendly! Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an awesome time.we really enjoyed ourselves i liked the ziplining alot.i wish therecwas a section just for zip lining