All reviews wonderful hosts the trans pennine trail down the road lovely room lovely couple fantastic breakfast following morning couldn t a great place to stay would stay again beautiful house on arrival di dave river information penistone
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Millbrook B&B due to the fact I was doing a course close by and felt great obligated to express how nice the owners, the service and the rooms are.

I couldn’t make it down until 12.15am on the first night I was going down but Dave, the owner, stayed up for me arriving which was very much appreciated. They only one room left that day and I was given the family room and genuinely couldn’t believe how stunning it was for the money I was paying. Very clean, extremely spacious and I had a patio door overlooking the garden and river adjacent to the B&B.

The breakfast was freshly cooked and very nice and nothing was a hassle for Dave and Di. The owners are not in any way overbearing as I’ve experienced that with some B&B’s in the past.

Overall, staying at the Millbrook was a lovely change to the hotel chains I’ve stayed at all my working life and I highly recommend staying here if you’re looking for somewhere to stay in this area. I’ve tried almost everyone in Penistone and this is the best by a wide margin.

Thanks to the owners again and if you’re thinking of booking here - phone them direct instead of going through booking.com.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cairnzzzzz
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely location, fantastic breakfast (you can chose what you want) and the owners couldn’t have been more welcoming. Went out of their way to give us recommendations on places to eat and walk.
Immaculately clean. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a fabulous Easter weekend at Milbook. The accomodation is superb and the hosts most welcoming. The room we stayed in had a gorgeous view, was very spacious and very clean. We were greeted with a freshly made filtered coffee and biscuits. The location is ideal for walking and cycling. We were snowed in on the day we left and our hosts help dig us out and push the car to get us on our way. . I cant recommend this B&B highly enough.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had a two night stay booked for us as a Christmas present. After looking up the local area and seeing that there doesn't appear much to do, i wasn't expecting much.
The fact remains that the local area is a bit 'empty' the B&B itself couldn't have been better. Very friendly hosts, helped us alot with where to find things (you will need to get in the car so be warned of that) spotlessly clean, comfy & cosy room and fantastic breakfast. Well recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt C
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

There doesn't appear to be many B&B's in the area...but what a find.
Spotlessly clean, warm, comfortable.
Lots of advice and information about the locality. Easy to book, kept in touch with us by email. Easy to pay.
Di and Dave were very welcoming.
Bed very comfortable good TV.
Nice sitting area upstairs.
Real treat to look over the famous River Don, at the end of very tidy garden. Down a lane off the main road very convenient but so quiet.
When we work in the area again "we'll be back...!"
Thank you....love the Millbrook uniform!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business