“Smashing”

Rockingham Beach Fish & Chips
Ranked #29 of 117 Restaurants in Rockingham
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Just such a lovely feed for the.family ee had visiting from home.
Cod and mushy peas just like home
Wouldnt hesitate to return

SimonDagnall, Owner at Rockingham Beach Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your fish and chips with us.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Called in on way from Perth to Mandurah .
Local restaurants all shut so had to resort to joining the cue with the locals to see what the fuss was about .
Unsure of portion sizes so ordered large fish n chips for £5 and peas n gravy £each .
Strewth !! Got a 2 massive fillets of fish , a bucket of chips and pints if gravy n peas .
Best meal we had in Australia sat on a bench looking out across Indian Ocean as sun set

1  Thank treeclimber
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I see some of the reviews are out dated, there have been new owners since the beginning of last year.

They seemed to have created a much more pleasant premise and our portion was more than enough.
We had Snapper and it was lovely, the chips were some of the best I have had from a chip shop.
The service was very friendly, bringing our meal to the table with great pleasantry.

I think anyone that has placed a negitive review, ie the lady regarding her salt, the lady should take some responsibility and not complain about something she could have prevented having weirdly had it happen 3 times before.

Comment on the great food you had.

This is a great spot and great food.

I have tasted the chip shops near by and cannot understand why people line up next door for a lesser quality of food when this business offers better food and service.

I think it may attribute to the visual affect and size.

1  Thank Theorists123
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

A friend and I visited during the New Years Eve celebrations on the Foreshore. Despite the milling crowds, our order was promptly taken and our number called out inside the offered 15 minutes. We found a seat outside on the sidewalk and enjoyed some really nice snapper and good hot crunchy chips. In a town with a "few" fish n chip shops I think this one is a standout and I will go again, this time perhaps sitting on the sand on the beach. Well done guys, a lot of pressure that night.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My friends and I joined a queue to order our fish n chips. While waiting we sat outside at clean table n chairs. Friendly young girl brought our fish n chips out to our table, to our surprise. Perfectly cooked. We also had pineapple rings.