Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
US$71
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

The Maya Hotel(Jalandhar)
US$57
US$54
Comfort Inn M1(Jalandhar)
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
US$81
Orbitz.com
Hotel Shangri La(Jalandhar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$28
US$63
US$51
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$51
US$44
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$44
US$56
TripAdvisor
US$112
US$106
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed here for just one night and checked out the next morning at 11.30 am. During this brief stay of ours, I felt that the staff were polite and courteous and our room was neat and clean. The breakfast needs to have more variety. All in all, everything was just fine for us.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017

It was our business trip in Jalandhar. Rooms were quite well maintained. Even staff behavior was really co-operative. Food served to us was also up-to the mark. Need to modify on breakfast part. All in all worth and budget stay here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
I_Singh_Taramount, Director of Sales at Hotel Taramount, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Ms. Krupali, first of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our business. We truly value the opinions of our customers. We have acknowledged your feedback and are working on improving our breakfast menu. We are constantly improving and we will try our best best to become better. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.
We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I stayed in this property on 11th and 12th May. Even if the property is good and well maintained, there are too many shortcoming that is quite irritating to the customer.

1. The property has only ten room and I could not see any other customer during my whole stay. Probably we were the only one. Soon I came to know why.

2. Breakfast is complimentary they say. But in the name of breakfast you get either toast and tea or Paratha and curd. There is no third item. If you ask for coffee they charge extra, something thing I had never seen anywhere.

3. The location is such that you don't get a auto or rickshaw. Autos are very scarce in Jalandhar.

I would strongly advise not to stay in this hotel. We get much better deals at the price Taramount charges.

2. Even if they have a great restaurant, there is no waiter at all. The manager himself was serving us. Even if they were informed that we have informed that we want the breakfast at 8.45am we were made to wait for almost 40 minutes and we were late in our appointment.

Room Tip: Bathrooms are very ordinary. The room we occupied the cloth hanger was right under the shower.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank BKAgrawal
HotelTaramount, Owner at Hotel Taramount, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Mr. Agarwal,

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.
I can assure you that on the day of your stay you were not the only one to stay in our property, we had an occupancy rate of 80% on that day. We extremely apologies for the delay in the your order, we were short of staff on that particular day due to sickness and hence why the restaurant manager served you the breakfast. We value your feedback and have added more variety in our breakfast menu including a freshly brewed cup of coffee.
We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed.
If you come back to our hotel I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best. We assure you that you will get the best deal and value for your money during your next stay.

Inderpal Singh

Reviewed 8 March 2015

I stayed at this hotell approx two months ago for 1 night. I was with my wife and booked in fairly late. It was very cold the room was quiet big with a small electric heater. On the bed in this cold weather there was NO quilt just a thin sheat of bed cover. The tv was small and needed assistance just to tune it. In the morning the water was cold to shower. Booking out i was charged extra the reason being i was told at the reception that they had spotted a stain on the bed sheat. If that was the case which it was not then they do not wash their bedding. Will never stay there again it was the only bad experiance i had on my 4 week stay in India.

Room Tip: I dont think i could do that from my personal experiance.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Narinder P
HotelTaramount, Manager at Hotel Taramount, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Mr. Narinder, first of all I would like to thank you for taking your time and writing this review. I would like to personally apologise for your bad experience. I would like to inform you that, all our rooms are equipped with blankets and if you had requested we would have provided you with another one for sure. The TV in the Deluxe rooms are standard 32 inch tv, if you required a bigger TV I suggest that you should have selected our super deluxe or executive rooms which are equipped with bigger TV. I assure you that we have running hot water in he rooms there is a possibility that you might had not turned the hot water geyser on. We have 24 hours room service to provide any type of assistance to you, if you had any troubles we could have helped you if you contacted the room service department.
I would also like to inform you that at the time of check-in you are required to sign a document, which contains the terms and conditions, which clearly states that you you will be charged extra if the bedding is stained with permanent colouring such as food or blood stains. As these stains can not be washed therefore the bedding is no longer usable.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed there for a week as I was there for a medical affair. I have never seen such a clean hotel in Jalandhar. The food is excellent and the staff is very helpful. Anyone going there must try there coffees and frappes. Loved it!! I will be staying there again whenever I go to Jalandhar.

Room Tip: Super deluxe rooms are very nice to stay in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 789Sanah_
HotelTaramount, Manager at Hotel Taramount, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear Miss. Sanah, Greetings from Hotel Taramount Jalandhar ! We appreciate your having taken the time to post comments on TripAdvisor. We are also very glad that you enjoyed your stay thoroughly at the property. Your remarks are most encouraging. Thank you very much on behalf of the Team. We value your business and look forward to having you as our guest very soon.