“Typical”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2018

You can never go wrong with breakfast here! Today I rewarded myself for a hard workout in the gym. Cheese omelet, hash browns, corn beef hash and rye toast. I was solo so sat at the counter by the kitchen. Jimmy is right there doing his thing at the grill; actually he was cleaning when I sat down. My food was done perfect, the young lady serving was a delight and Jimmy was a hoot interpreting Alanis Morisette's Hand in Pocket LOL!
Oh yes, I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders would be welcome here; Fox News on the TV. Fantastic start to my day!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Unique breakfast nook. The service was kind and capable. Variety of breakfast foods. The heavy roller omelette was excellent. Fair prices. Not a cheap breakfast, but work the cost. I highly recommend for breakfast or brunch.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The food is spectacular here. You absolutely will not be disappointed. It’s a regular stop for us. The SOS on hotcakes is the best. The staff is very friendly. The food comes quickly and piping hot.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

First time that we tried Jimmy’s and we weren’t disappointed. Hearty portions, friendly service, and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We’d attempted to eat here when we first moved to the area 3 years ago but we were left sitting for 10 minutes with no server and left. This time our server acknowledged us right away. The service aspect was on point, but the atmosphere, food and all other aspects didn’t leave a positive memorable experience. We tried to like it but we’ll stick to our go-to spot. Thanks but no thanks.

1  Thank Sometimessara