De Cuba Bed & Breakfast(Noord)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$96
Aruba Tropic Apartments(Noord)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$73
Caribbean Palm Village Resort(Noord)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Golden Villas(Noord)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$118
Travelocity
Pauline's Apartments Aruba(Noord)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$118
Orbitz.com
US$80
Agoda.com
Del Rey Apartments(Noord)(Great Value!)
All reviewsinfinity poolamazing hotelocean viewmaster kingpersonalized attentionone of a kindoutdoor showerrooms are beautifultraveled all over the worlda true gemsemi private poolevery morningarashi beacharepasmemorable vacationgreat snorkelingdestination wedding
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Two weeks ago I had my DREAM WEDDING at Ocean Z. People have asked me repeatedly, why did you choose Aruba to get married...honestly, the #1 reason, Ocean Z!

My fiancé (at the time) and I visited Aruba for the first time in July 2017 to celebrate his birthday. We stayed at Ocean Z and fell in love. The property is breathtaking, and the staff there know the true definition of customer service. We knew we wanted to do a destination wedding and thought how great would it be to book out the 13-room property for our guests to stay and host the wedding there and be able to enjoy our privacy, which we would never get at a larger hotel (i.e. Ritz-Carlton, Marriott, etc.).

For the months following I communicated frequently with the Owner, Eva, and Manager, Andreina. Both women are amazing! Literally anything I wanted. From sourcing a vendor for decor, to booking Carnival dancers to perform during the reception, to making car rental reservations, to accepting items I had shipped weeks prior to the wedding, and so much more. I knew that as much as I wanted my wedding to be perfect, they wanted the same too.

Prior to our guests arriving we were able to personalize the hotel by adding decals with our names to the reception and bar areas. We also went into each guest room to lay out our welcome gifts. This allowed for an even more exclusive experience for our guests.

From the moment our guests arrived to Ocean Z to the moment they left, they all received luxury customer service. Even my wedding guests that weren’t staying at Ocean Z, the staff still treated them as their own. EVERYBODY is still talking about how amazing the experience was staying at the hotel and the top notch customer service – especially the BEST mojitos made by Stephanie!

The actual wedding day was exceptional. The variety of food served during cocktail hour and dinner was delicious! Ocean Z made sure to bring on additional staff to work the event, so my guests never had to wait long for their food or drinks. Because of the set up I wanted it required some movement of tables and chairs; the Ocean Z staff were so quick with the transitions that my guests didn’t even realize when they happened. We partied the night away with zero pressure of an end time. As I said before, it was a dream wedding, one that would not be possible without Ocean Z.

Even the day after, a group of us went to Asahi Beach and Ocean Z transported 15 chairs, 7 umbrellas, towels and a cooler. Where else will you get this type of service?...Only Ocean Z!

Thank you again and again to Eva, Andreina and all the staff. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: New, modern, and clean property. Excellent customer service.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Evazissu, Propietario at OCEANZ Boutique Hotel Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for this detailed review and it was just a pleasure to have planned this wedding that was just magical. I hope this will be remembered by all the guest and it will be a pleasure to have you back with us.
Regrads from all the staff and can’t waitvtonsee you again.
OCEAN Z .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although I personally did not stay at Ocean Z, I spent a significant amount of time there since my friend’s rented out the hotel for several days for their wedding. I visited the property at least 3 times and even had delicious breakfast there the morning that I was flying out.

I can attest that not only is the property GORGEOUS, the service and the food are impeccable. I wanted for nothing each time I went there. The staff is eager to please and Eva, the owner, is the kindest soul.

The property is very close to all of the major hotels but in a way more intimate location without all of the noise and crowds. I highly recommend staying at this property and if I find myself in Aruba again, I will surely use Ocean Z for my accommodations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review and it was great meeting you. Yes this wedding was just amazing and we would be very happy you visit us again and make your stay unforgettable.
Best regards and a big kiss
Eva

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at OceanZ this past weekend for my brother’s wedding. The owners and all of the staff were absolutely amazing and accommodating to every request we had, even going so far as personally picking me up from the airport.

The property itself is beautiful, with plenty of open space to use as you wish. We partied until about 3am, and the staff stayed with us the entire time to make sure we had everything we needed.

I can not recommend OceanZ enough!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben W
Evazissu, Propietario at OCEANZ Boutique Hotel Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the review. It was for us such a great pleasure to make this dream come true. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will visit us soon .
Best regards from the whole staff .
Ocean Z .

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

During our stay in Aruba, we decided to stay in two hotels: Hilton and OceanZ. Definitively OceanZ was the best choice ever! Since the reservation when they sent an email with a questionary to ask our preferences about drinks, food, activities etc..until the last day, everything was perfect. The room was lovely with an amazing shower and very comfortable bedding with a mountain of pillows, everything was very clean. The pool area is very nice and quiet. The ocean is in front of the hotel but if you want to go to the beach the hotel staff will be happy to bring you there with all the stuff (umbrella, chairs, cooler). The food is delicious, prepared with love by the chief Jesus. You can ask whatever you want, he will prepare something for you. Special mention to the homemade sushis which were incredible! Don’t leave the hotel without tasting the Cheesecake, SCRUMPTIOUS! Enjoy an apéritive with a gorgeous view on the sunset from the terrace of the hotel!

Special thanks to the marvelous staff, Stefania, Andreina, Jesus el jefe, Jesus and Gabriel and last but not least Eva for their kindness, hospitality. We will never forget our stay in OceanZ and we highly recommend you to stay in this incredible hotel where you will feel like at home.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank blinkette85
Evazissu, Propietario at OCEANZ Boutique Hotel Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

THANK YOU so much for your wonderful review. We enjoyed sharing moments with you that will be unforgettable .
This is your home away from home always.
Besos de todo corazón

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I didn’t plan to come to Aruba- I was just searching for nice hotels with private pools for a short two day trip- sorely needed! OceanZ popped up in my search and I thought what the heck let’s do Aruba! I am SO glad I did!! I will return to Aruba many times, and I will ONLY stay at OceanZ! What an amazing hotel! Food: outstanding Staff: Blew me away with their kindness and attentiveness Pools: our of this world Views: felt like I was constantly in a movie Parking: easy Location: steps from a secluded beach! Honestly I could write a review twenty pages long and it woudlnt cover cover everything OZ did to impress me just in two days!! I can’t wait to come back and spend more time and indulge in the absolute dream that is OceanZ :) :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Evazissu, Propietario at OCEANZ Boutique Hotel Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

THANK you so much for your review and we are so happy you enjoyed staying with us . I told you two days is to short to be with us . Lol. But at least you got a chance to see what we are all about and so happy to have met you. See you soon for a longer visit .
Best regards