“coffe house”

Tapuah Sdom
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Ein Bokek
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Coffee House with light meals, some salads, and fries, Quick service, nothing special,in this tiny place

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Came here on our last night in town. We should have come here before! There is an outside patio and an inside restaurant. I had the fried chicken wings and the potato balls. Those potato balls need to be exported to other countries. :) If you are in town you should eat here or you might find yourself at McDonalds down the road.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was there with my family
Half of the dishes on the menu were not for a restaurant.
We Order from what remains 2 servings.
The two portions took more than 20 minutes to reach and the bread took 40 minutes!
One of the dishes we ordered was really not tasty and looked bad.
We wanted to order another dish of omelet (which takes exactly 2 minutes to prepare) and we were told that it was impossible to order it because it took a lot of time to prepare it.
Half of the menu was also unavailable and what was "available" could not be ordered because it was "taking time."
Not mine

1  Thank Rotem A
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I didn't have any expectaions from this resturant, so I wasn't disappointed.
If you are desperately hungry, you might eat there.
I ate Kebbab and my daughter ate Pizza.
Both were basic and eatable, but not more.
Atmposphere ? None.
Prices are high, but almost everything in Ein-Bokek is expensive and gives law value for money.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Not a bad place for a coffee but
I went in for a coffee used the WiFi when I'd finished my coffee the woman turned the WiFi off so I couldn't use it ?
Mean spirited stupidity !
Because I would have come every day if this unhappy person had any brains
Shame
Not bad coffee terrible company wouldn't go again !

1  Thank toby975