“Fried Pickled Jalepenos”

Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Watkins Glen
Price range: US$5 - US$60
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We partner with a local farm and our menu is updated to reflect availability. Our ribs, chicken, brisket and other meats are so popular that they may sell out during business hours, or not be featured. All of our meats are smoked fresh and smoking is very long, intricate process that cannot be rushed. Give us a call to see what we are offering! We do classic BBQ with an Upstate NY spin and want to give you the best dining experience. We appreciate your understanding, flexibility, and appetites!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Not going to lie, after an afternoon of wine tasting, the details of my meal are a little fuzzy. But, I can not forget the amazing fried pickled jalapeños. They were crispy and spicy and had a delicious dipping sauce. The portion was huge but, I couldn’t stop eating them. The whole menu is comfort food at it’s finest!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We brought some couple friends from in yesterday from Hazleton. They loved the BBQ offerings along with the Rooster Fish pairings. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Made a lunch stop here based on reviews and we were definitely not disappointed! We had the pulled pork sandwich and beef brisket sandwiches - out of this world! Fast service, good food, I'd like to see the price a little lower which is why I give it a 4 instead of a 5 star.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Do the Ribs and Chicken combo with a pair of 'sides' . Nice team service too. IF you are keen on the mild side of Chili, try theirs, which in this lad's view, is very calm and mild... THEN... add the specialty sauces from the table for added horse-power.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Terrific BBQ! Service was efficient, and the craft brew list had several good selections. I had the NC pulled pork, and my wife had brisket - both were great. Don’t miss the tots as a side - I wish more bar & grilles offered them!