All reviews hotel garden shared balcony central location enjoyed my stay double room air conditioning lovely hotel stonetown zanzibar taxi charm port tours
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Stayed for two nights with my friends. Hotel was basic but everything what we needed to enjoy our vacation in Stone town. Rooms were spacious and clean, breakfast could be better but for that value we arent unsatisfied.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Friendly and helpful employees. Building was nice. Rooms were big. A.C. couldn't keep up with the heat so we didn't sleep well. Cool experience to stay in an historical building. Nice to be able to walk everywhere.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jared M
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We had visited Zanzibar on a school trip. We received great personalised service from the hotel management who went out of their way to ensure that we were comfortable.
The chef regularly met us to plan a suitable menu for our students.
The location is super great for any school parties or visiting tjourists. very centrally located in the middle of everywhere yjou need to go.

Room Tip: all rooms were good
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jomutungi
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I loved the hotel, and thought it was beautifully maintained and spotless. The staff were all very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was lovely as well, and my friend and I were able to get a beer or two when we wanted them, so that was great too. When I wanted to have a meal later on in the evening, they brought one over from another hotel, and I really appreciated that!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel in the old stone town. Room are spacious with air conditioning and fan. Located in the small street very calm area but just 5 min walk to the beach or restaurant. Beautiful big house with friendly staff. It’s beautiful 3 stars hotels

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple