I picked the Warere guest house in part due to the reivews it has received on Tripadvisor and I feel these are fully justified.
- The hotel is well priced and incudes breakdast
- The rooms were very clean and came with malaria nets although i dont think that they were permethrin impregnated.
- The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful in sorting out tours / hire of vehicles.
- The guest house is located near the ferry terminal which is not the nicest area.
- I didn't have hot running water for the duration of my stay.
In all a nice stay, made better by the friendly receptionists.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included