Lowest prices for your stay
US$165
Free cancellation until 21/08/04
CheapTicketsUS$165
Orbitz.comUS$165
TravelocityUS$165
All reviews nature drive animals safari impala
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2019

This place is far and away better than it appears here. Its My Second Time Visiting Mabata and i enjoyed excellent food and very pleasant and helpful customer service. This place is sorrounded by Nature which makes it immensely beautiful!The room was clean, cool & comfortable,they also got the tents so you can choose. I also loved the security guards,their were super Helpful and made us feel so much safe in the nights and day time! I will surely revisit again and again!

Incredibly impressed and highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 August 2019

Its my second stay at Mabata Makali and the place never disappoints!! The staff got me feeling at home even though i was away from home. The Maasai guards, made my few night in tents relaxing. The bonfire! Walk safari, swimming pool, the trip to Ruaha national park, not forgetting the amazing BBQ party set at ILUSI RIVER SAND!! Omg that was the most precious set ever!! And yes! The food is wow!!

Room tip: TEMBO!! (Family banda)
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Mabata makali have amazing room services and the view is breath taking,I enjoyed my time there and its safe for all ages children and eldery people too..
The staff are attentive and so humble and professional they seize to amaze me.
I hope to go back there next summer.

Room tip: Best views ever
Reviewed 16 August 2019

The service was excellent, the staff at mabata where so friendly, attentive and readily available at any time. The campsite and cottages where comfy, clean and very calm. The location of Mabata is a perfect gateaway from the city to a much more calm place to connect with nature. Also there is a swimming pool, which was hard to find in Iringa. The food was so organic, fresh and so delicious. We had a forest walk with a maasai, and we were surprised with lunch set on a dry river in the middle of the forest, it was so lovely and breathtaking. I felt secure at most times, as there was attentive security measures.
It is a very beautiful place, for vacation.

Reviewed 16 August 2019

Mabata makali is amazing. Their customer service is of the next level, I felt like the staff there knew me. The food was so organic, fresh and so delicious. The accommodation was so comfy from the camping site to the cottages. I would totally visit mabata makali again. And there is a swimming pool, which was hard to find in Iringa. Its a perfect place for a gateaway and connecting with nature and thyself.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eward Athanas M, General Manager at Mabata Makali Lodge & Campsite, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Thank you sasha it was lovely hosting you and your friend please come again soon.
We also thank you for your compliments it gives us more energy to excel