Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews nature drive animals safari impala
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Mabata makali have amazing room services and the view is breath taking,I enjoyed my time there and its safe for all ages children and eldery people too..
The staff are attentive and so humble and professional they seize to amaze me.
I hope to go back there next summer.

Room tip: Best views ever
Reviewed 16 August 2019

The service was excellent, the staff at mabata where so friendly, attentive and readily available at any time. The campsite and cottages where comfy, clean and very calm. The location of Mabata is a perfect gateaway from the city to a much more calm place to connect with nature. Also there is a swimming pool, which was hard to find in Iringa. The food was so organic, fresh and so delicious. We had a forest walk with a maasai, and we were surprised with lunch set on a dry river in the middle of the forest, it was so lovely and breathtaking. I felt secure at most times, as there was attentive security measures.
It is a very beautiful place, for vacation.

Reviewed 16 August 2019

Mabata makali is amazing. Their customer service is of the next level, I felt like the staff there knew me. The food was so organic, fresh and so delicious. The accommodation was so comfy from the camping site to the cottages. I would totally visit mabata makali again. And there is a swimming pool, which was hard to find in Iringa. Its a perfect place for a gateaway and connecting with nature and thyself.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eward Athanas M, General Manager at Mabata Makali Lodge & Campsite, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Thank you sasha it was lovely hosting you and your friend please come again soon.
We also thank you for your compliments it gives us more energy to excel

Reviewed 16 August 2019

Being the third time visting Mabata Makali, the hotel/camp is amazing surrounded by heavy bushes.
The place is full of nice staff serving us tirelessly.
Delicious and fresh food ever, my three days stay found to be short.

Great, wide and cool rooms perfectly located. During night what you hear are animal steps moving around, it indeed amazing

A well designed swiming pool available at this cap

Reviewed 15 August 2019

This place is perfect for people in need to relax and enjoy themselves. This is my second time to visit Mabata Makali Lodge,thanks to all staff who had looked after us so well and making our stay a memorable experience.
Get there and see by your self