Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
Snaptravel
All reviews nature drive animals safari impala
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Mabata makali is amazing. Their customer service is of the next level, I felt like the staff there knew me. The food was so organic, fresh and so delicious. The accommodation was so comfy from the camping site to the cottages. I would totally visit mabata makali again. And there is a swimming pool, which was hard to find in Iringa. Its a perfect place for a gateaway and connecting with nature and thyself.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eward Athanas M, General Manager at Mabata Makali Lodge & Campsite, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Thank you sasha it was lovely hosting you and your friend please come again soon.
We also thank you for your compliments it gives us more energy to excel

Reviewed 16 August 2019

Being the third time visting Mabata Makali, the hotel/camp is amazing surrounded by heavy bushes.
The place is full of nice staff serving us tirelessly.
Delicious and fresh food ever, my three days stay found to be short.

Great, wide and cool rooms perfectly located. During night what you hear are animal steps moving around, it indeed amazing

A well designed swiming pool available at this cap

Reviewed 15 August 2019

This place is perfect for people in need to relax and enjoy themselves. This is my second time to visit Mabata Makali Lodge,thanks to all staff who had looked after us so well and making our stay a memorable experience.
Get there and see by your self

Reviewed 15 August 2019

It was my first time to visit Mabata makali lodge but I felt so happy with the service I got from the staffs and the nice food too also the view of Mabata makali during the sunset provided me with best memory,mostly I felt like I was home with the charming people around me,Keep up with the good service.Soon I will visit Mabata makali again.

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

Fourth time I am visiting Mabata Makali Lodge.

Location, Staff members, food, park drive have never been this satisfying.

This special event, planned with precision, brought the city in the bush and life came redefined!

Keep up Mabata Makali and I will be coming again...