Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$165
CheapTicketsUS$165
Orbitz.comUS$165
TravelocityUS$165
TripadvisorUS$165
Snaptravel
All reviews nature drive animals safari impala
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Being the third time visting Mabata Makali, the hotel/camp is amazing surrounded by heavy bushes.
The place is full of nice staff serving us tirelessly.
Delicious and fresh food ever, my three days stay found to be short.

Great, wide and cool rooms perfectly located. During night what you hear are animal steps moving around, it indeed amazing

A well designed swiming pool available at this cap

Reviewed 15 August 2019

This place is perfect for people in need to relax and enjoy themselves. This is my second time to visit Mabata Makali Lodge,thanks to all staff who had looked after us so well and making our stay a memorable experience.
Get there and see by your self

Reviewed 15 August 2019

It was my first time to visit Mabata makali lodge but I felt so happy with the service I got from the staffs and the nice food too also the view of Mabata makali during the sunset provided me with best memory,mostly I felt like I was home with the charming people around me,Keep up with the good service.Soon I will visit Mabata makali again.

Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

Fourth time I am visiting Mabata Makali Lodge.

Location, Staff members, food, park drive have never been this satisfying.

This special event, planned with precision, brought the city in the bush and life came redefined!

Keep up Mabata Makali and I will be coming again...

Reviewed 10 December 2018

The place is so attractive. We had a good stay after a year of hardworking at the busy city of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. We enjoyed from swiming pool, very nice and taste food, very good camping design and nice rooms made of woods. We enjoyed with a very good dedicated employees at the lodge. I strongly recommend staying at Mabata Makali Lodge when visting Ruaha National Park in Iringa southern part ofTanzania

Room tip: Rooms are excellent surrounded by bushes and nice trees.
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel