Review Highlights
Morocco Mountain Biking Tours

TOUR GUIDE RESPONSE: Thank you Hamid for your prompt and honest review. Indeed i was on the phone... read more

Reviewed 3 May 2019

Reviewed 10 March 2019
Auberge A
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

TOUR GUIDE RESPONSE:
Thank you Hamid for your prompt and honest review. Indeed i was on the phone that day and 2 calls were related to our tour to see if the Synagogue was open because of Easter holidays and to make sure that The Badii Palace is open as it will be used and closed during the " Dior 2019 Show " in Marrakech Again i apologize for any inconveniences and I feel releaved that you liked the tour in general. Thanks again! Hamid

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

Just last week I had a brilliant time mountain bike around Imlil valley. My guide Mohamed was very informative, friendly and also was good fun to talk to while walking. The food throughout was delicious and the accommodation great. There wasn't much biking the first day but the two following days were amazing!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you for a fantastic morning mountain biking through the Atlas Mountains. The bikes were great and the scenery was incredible. One of the best experiences of my trip to morocco. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Thanks so much for all you did to make my day bike trip in the Atlas Mountains the very best cycling experience of my life. I would difinetly back for another bike adventure. Highly Recommended.

Date of experience: March 2016