FindHotel
Destinia.com
Trip.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
All reviews blue lagoon free boat trip fish public beach evening entertainment close to the airport sea view deluxe room taxi driver glass bottom boat boat house storage reef
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

The hotel location is great.Just on the beach.The rooms are clean and good wiev. I would like to say the same thing for the hotel employees.But I can not say.We could not have enough explanation by the reception related to the process in the hotel. The attitudes and approach of the employyes was not warm,friendly and respectfull.They are acting as if they are sicken tired of by doing this job.If I ask a question I could not get proper answers.For example; We were told that hotel needs a deposit for the beach towels.But they did’nt accept credit card. They said cash 10 €. I went to my room and paid then they said it’s only for one towel.Very nonsense!I had to go twice to my room just for towel.
We stayed whole inclusive.The quality of the foods was below average. The breakfest was week.
The pool was dirty and far away from technology
The hotel does not deserve the money we paid

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 211serdars
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2019

Good morning 211serdars,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We would like to apologise for the little inconvenience encountered. We are sorry that our hotel did not reach your expectations.

Rest assured that we are taking good note of each of the points you mentioned and will do our best to improve the quality of our services and the experience of our customers.

Very nice day to you!

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed at La Peninsula for three days and it was absolutely amazing!
The staff and Raghoo made sure my birthday celebration was filled with surprises: they delivered fruit platter and a champagne bottle to our room, made a beautiful decoration on our dinner table and surprised me with a huge birthday cake!
The hotel has a lot of activities during the day: we experienced the beautiful underwater world through snorkeling, Steve and the whole boat house team were very friendly and made sure we had an amazing time. There are so many stand up paddle boards, water paddle boats, snorkeling gear and boat trips for everyone to enjoy free of charge.
We will definitely come back and stay at the hotel longer.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Good morning Todorovap178,

Thank you for sharing this lovely review with us.

We are happy that you have been enjoying your holiday among us.

Our team member 'Raghoo' will be amazed to hear that he made your birthday unforgettable and that you have been loving our services offered.

We are glad that you have been experiencing several of our sea activities.

Our team will be so happy to welcome you again !
Warm regards.

Reviewed 21 December 2019

We were a couple and a young kid (3 pax) in a deluxe room on an all inclusive basis. Executive chef Jocelyn really went out of his way to cater for our vegan restrictions. The vegan food was really excellent for lunch and dinner.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Good morning James L,

Thank you for writing us a review.

We are happy that you have been enjoying your stay among us and that you have been amazed by our services.

Our Executive Chef will be glad to hear that you have been satisfied by the Vegan meals.

We hope to welcome you back again in the future !

Warm regards.

Reviewed 2 December 2019 via mobile

I’m working as a flight attendant for one of the biggest airlines in the world which means that I’ve seen many hotels all around the world - but this one is great!

The hotel is located only 15 minutes away from the airport, but you don’t hear the airplanes while you’re in your room. The staff is absolutely amazing - especially at the beach, the bar and the restaurant. Great hospitality. The rooms are renovated and the design is great - the bathroom is not the best thing for people who need a lot of privacy while traveling with others (family, partner, friends in the same room) beacause it’s a Glassdoor. The bed is cozy. It’s a small private beach which is very clean but you should be careful if you walk barefoot because of the rocks in the water. The restaurant isn’t the best but it’s absolutely okay for the price. The bartender makes great cocktails! I can also recommend the free snorkeling tour (all inclusive only), all of us where amazed by the blue bay reef with all the fishes. The price performance ratio is really really good! I’m looking forward to being back soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Good morning Cariinasch,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

We are glad that you have been enjoying your stay and that you have been appreciating our services !

We would like to let you know that we appreciate your lovely review!

We are happy that you have been enjoying our free snorkelling tour and our cocktails.

Our team will be happy to welcome you again.

Have a good day !

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed here 6 nights and really enjoyed the vibe. There are people here from all over the world, very multicultural and not just rich Europeans. It s very affordable with good food, very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, with a gorgeous beach offering water sports including snorkel, SCUBA, kayak, windsurf, SUP, sailing. The pool is long and shallow and too heavily chlorinated for my liking, but the kids were having a ball. Nice bar, late afternoon drinks and snacks, free breakfast. I would stay here again upon my return. They also have evening entertainment such as Sega dancing, ‘70s night etc.
The only drawback is that it isn’t really quiet due to the large public beach adjoining the property which is festive and musical and a good chance to experience local culture.

Trip type: Travelled solo
DigitalMedia H, Communication Team at Le Peninsula Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Good morning Ellen Z,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review !

We are grateful that you have been loving your stay at our resort and our friendly atmosphere.

We are happy that you have been enjoying our water sports services and our evening entertainment !

We are glad that you have been able to experience our local culture !

Our team will be happy to welcome you again !

Have a great day !