Reviews (2 293)
2 293 results
1 350
1 350
All reviews ragu lime restaurant sports village adults only section beach bar taba j street food floating restaurant chef ben sushi restaurant mozaik restaurant riviera restaurant water sports beach front family suite beach games mini bar
175 - 180 of 2 293 reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was excellent. Extremely friendliness staff and a nice setting.
The travola restaurant, italian, was of real good quality. As was the Mauritian restaurant. The buffet was also good, a lot of choice.
I really enjoyed the Gym, certainly the separate spaces that give you the feeling of privacy.
We missed some shampoo, conditionner,... in the room. But that is the only remark I can think of.
Overall a very good stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LauraL8753
523guestrelations, General Manager at The Ravenala Attitude, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Laura,

Thank you so much for choosing our resort for your holidays.

I am glad that you enjoyed your holidays while appreciating the overall resort, culinary experience especially at A Tavola restaurant, the gym and special attention of our Family Members.

I am really sorry if the room amenities were not filled as soon as they have been used and should we have been informed, same would have been replaced on the spot. Please accept our apologies for this inconsistency.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for another great time.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

My young girls and myself had a fantastic time at the Ravenala Attitude.

Kids club didn’t attract my kids and the 1/2 day they spent their, they asked me to fetch them but I think that was more about my kids than the club. Think the games we geared at slightly older (my kids are 3 & 6). The pools (cold in July) and beach were great though and kids were happy to be there. The general activities at the boat house are good, just book early for the glass bottom boat and snorkeling as they only have two outing each per day and we couldn’t get a snorkeling spot as always booked. Not sure why so few trips. The sea is murky due to the lagoon but still lovely and perfect for young beginner swimmers.

Food good, enough variety to find something for everyone and something tasty enough most evenings. The kids always got icecream for dessert which they loved!! Beach barbecue was a bit disappointing so we stuck to the main restaurant after that. Breakfasts good too just they clear the coffee so quickly that if you there slightly after 10, there’s no more.

The bath towels are old and tatty but the beach towels were amazing and plentiful and even if you swapped them during the day for dry ones, the staff swapped them out with a smile. Our room was only serviced late afternoons but the rooms and services are lovely. Staff lovely, honest and friendly and never an issue to go the extra mile. All in all, you can’t go wrong with this resort. It is relaxed, beautiful and a great home away from home. Would highly recommended it. Thank you especially to Elizabeth for everything, you treated us like family and we had such a wonderful stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Irene A
H0tels_Management, General Manager at The Ravenala Attitude, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Irene,

Thank you for choosing The Ravenala Attitude for your holidays and for recommending us to other travelers.

It is a pleasure to read your positive comments about various aspects of our resort along with our culinary offer and hospitality of our Family Members namely Elizabeth.

With regards to water activities, kindly note that during your stay there were many waves resulting which the trips were postponed. To this effect the bookings were quite high and were done very early by various guests.

I would like to inform you that the breakfast service is until 10 a.m and after that time, there is a late breakfast which is served at the Pool Bar (croissant, tea and coffee) from 10 a.m – 11 a.m.

I have taken good note of your comments about the towels and would like to share with you that we have recently changed all our towels to new ones.

Looking forward to welcoming you back for another nice stay

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Great place to stay in the west coast. Plenty of activities to do day and night in the hotel and very large estate, impossible to get bored. Staff are very dedicated and attentive to guests demands.
They even gifted us a bottle of bubbly on our last night. Very delightful stay and quite hard to depart from. would recommend to friends and family.

Room Tip: We chose a sea-front room. View in the morning is priceless
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lahai L

Dear Lahai,

Thank you for such a niew review of your holidays at The Ravenala Attitude.

I am really glad that you enjoyed your vacation and appreciated the overall resort, the activities as well as hospitality of our Family Members.

Thank you so much for recommending our resort to the other Travellers!

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for another great time with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

MAURITIUS n I have a bond, it takes a while for me to bond with countries but I enjoyed my stay in this hotel so much I’ve since been back 4times to MAURITIUS, soon to be visiting again in 2 months . The staff are so warm n friendly , the food was delicious , spa services could be better a variety needs to be offered, n hours of spa should extend, otherwise all else was incredible. Hope to experience a warm welcome every time I visit like my first visit 6years ago.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Shalini G
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Hats off for the service provided by the Ravenala Team and the warm welcoming.

Very satisfied about the pulpy dishes and its variance.

Hence everything was perfect and had a good vacation experience.

Special thanks to the GM Mr Alessandro and Team for their approach. Keep the flag up.

Best regards,

Richard and Family

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank richardpapie

Dear Richard and family,

It was a real pleasure to welcome you during your holidays and thank you so much for this warm review of your holidays.

I am delighted that you appreciated your stay and especially the welcome, service as well as hospitality of our Family Members.