Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pancakes back porch at home the owner bed and breakfast girls weekend oven baked living room delicious breakfast omelette each morning walking distance to town fresh fruit look forward wonderful experience farm to table makes you feel
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Beautiful B&B with so much character and convenient location. We've stayed twice now, the house is very clean and well maintained. Breakfast options are delicious. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. Don't be caught off guard that you have to leave your shoes at the back door.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to write a wonderful review and the five star rating! Repeat business always shows satisfaction for me, writing about it lets others know:)

Reviewed 9 June 2018

My family stays at the Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast at least once a year, and we couldn't be happier! It's within walking distance of the center of town, the rooms are cozy, clean, and well appointed. The breakfast is out of this world, and the prices are really reasonable. We love coming back here.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Bill thank you for your excellent review. It is very much appreciated. I always enjoy hosting your family and look forward to your return visits. Until next time, be well! :)

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

So was heading to Warwick Valley winery for the Bob Dylan festival and needed a place to stay for the weekend . My gf and I had never stayed in a B&B before and Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast was a blaring must according to lots of reviews . We reserved last room and headed up , arrived , pulled into the beautiful and picturesque driveway and were greeted by the owner Loretta and within 30 seconds we knew we were in a perfect place . And we were ! The comfort , the peace , the serenity , beautiful . Loretta was helpful and warm . The place itself clean and comfortable and chill. And wow wow wow ... the breakfast !!! And thanks again Loretta for the chair and blanket to bring to the festival ( dummy me forgot to bring ) !
I got to the winery for the music and as I lay the blanket the band was playing You Angel You from Dylan’s album Planet Waves .... and so the review headline is apropos for the hostess ( and her B&B ) and the planet waves are so much better after spending a couple days at the Warwick Valley B&B

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Wow, wow, wow!!! Jim, you brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much! I am truly blessed! It warms my heart when my home brings joy to others:)

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My wife and I visit her mother 5 or 6 times a year in Warwick. We have tried other B&Bs in Warwick over the last few years and have found the Warwick Valley to be perfect for us. The location, the facilities, the hostess (Loretta), rooms are just right for us. We already planned for our next couple of visits.

Room tip: rooms next to the entrance are more convenient
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We strive to provide the best possible experience for our guests.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We go to Warwick Valley B&B every year with over 13 of us staying for multiple nights. The rooms are clean and artfully decorated. The breakfast is delicious and plentiful. We are all able to explore the Warwick Valley together or separately and then come home to the wonderful B&B to catch up. Amazing that there are so many rooms and yet the B&B accommodates them easily and comfortably. We always sleep well there. The owner of the B&B is very helpful and we would highly recommend that you stay here.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you Sarah for your review. I always enjoy hosting your family and look forward to your return visits! I am happy to know you are always pleased with my service:)