All reviews continental breakfast wild center bagels place to stay comfortable beds room was spotless hard boiled eggs wonderful place in town wood paneling granola coffee tea nice breakfast refrigerator and microwave great hiking b bs small breakfast area
Reviewed 29 October 2018

We have stayed here twice and would recommend Shaheens as your best place to stay in Tupper Lake. Owner/Operators Terry and Robyn do a nice job with the Inn. They put their efforts into running the Inn and its appreciated - always present at the property ensuring its at its best. Terry gave us a great dinner recommendation and they recently nicely expanded their breakfast area. While the inn is a bit older they do a great job on updates and ensuring all is clean and well. Both our visits have been in the fall and we have loved the beautiful colors the area has offered. We recommend Shaheens as your best bet for your stay in Tupper Lake

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Redford61, Owner at Shaheen's Adirondack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hi KAM:

Thank you for your review. We certainly are appreciative of your recommendation "The place to stay in Tupper Lake". Terry & I do take a great deal of pride in our efforts to serve our guests; providing a clean, well maintained property with updated amenities. We totally agree that the Adirondacks are the best destination in the fall for a fabulous array of colors. Thanks also for your repeat business, we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Hello Everyone,
I took a small trip to the Adirondacks, NY this past weekend. I went to the town of Tupper lake and stayed at a very good motel called Shaheen’s on Park Street. They do not have a Hotel in Tupper lake that I could notice only Motels. At first, I was a little skeptical for motels in a small town compared to other places where I stayed at a motel. I have to say I was very impressed with the cleanliness excellent customer service and the rooms equip with everything a regular hotel offers. The rooms have a modern TV, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee machine, and iron board.
When I was looking at their ad on the internet, I saw a picture of their rooms, and I have to say that it was items in the picture as I went inside my room just like looking a t a very clean pleasant room back in the 60’s with modern features. They have a small area next to the front office that has their ice machine, and lots of literature of things to visit and do in town, and nearby areas. Next is the front office with a small lounge with all the necessary amenities for a relaxation at any time during the day or night. Small breakfast is served at 7:00 am that will get you started every day.
The motel is owned and operated by husband and wife team. They are very friendly and helpful. I notice they work hard to provide good customer service, ensure that all rooms have everything needed to customers, and cleaned. If you are in the Adirondacks and stop by Tupper Lake, then the place to stay in my mind is Shaheen’s Motel. When I go back I will be staying at this very good motel.

Room tip: Book it a few weeks ahead of time
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Redford61, Owner at Shaheen's Adirondack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thanks astro14 for your 5 circle review! Terry & I were glad to read your comments that our property offered you the services you look for when you travel. It's great to know we met your expectations. Thanks for mentioning the excellent customer service and the cleanliness; two important features we hope many future guests will appreciate. We're happy the microwave & frig, keurig, complimentary breakfast, flat screen TV, iron/ironing board, are a few of our amenities that helped make your stay a pleasant one. Our newly renovated lobby gathering space has been a super addition for our guests to relax in. Hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Tupper Lake. Have a safe and warm winter ahead.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

The management was very pleasant and helpful with answering any questions we had. The room is one of the cleanest rooms we have stayed in! It's location made it very convenient to get to everything we wanted to visit in the area. Would definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Redford61, Owner at Shaheen's Adirondack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Suzi F:

Whoa....how we love 5 circle reviews! Thanks so much Suzi for your positive comments. Terry & I happy you found your accommodations clean and convenient. It's also appreciated that you let others know you would definitely stay at our property again.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The room was large and included microwave, keurig coffee , dorm size frig., desk, cable tv , the bath included the usual items plus mouth wash. The room was clean and felt new. Two day stay and would stay again , we recommend it

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Redford61, Owner at Shaheen's Adirondack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Hi Jon14167:

Thanks for your 5 circle review; we definitely love it when all those circles are filled in! We appreciate you mentioning all the amenities that our rooms include such as our new Keurig coffee units, the micro/frig, premium cable/HBO and of course WiFi. Terry & I are always super pleased when a guest comments that they would recommend our property. It's the best kind of compliment. Enjoy the end of fall and have a safe and warm winter ahead.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Ours was a basic room that was amazingly comfortable and clean. We arrived on a holiday weekend without a reservation. Robin was very kind and accommodating. Temps dropped into the twenties that night and neither the heat or A/C came on....they weren't needed. I still can't believe how comfortable the room was!
I'd highly recommend Shaheen's to anyone visiting Tupper Lake.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Redford61, Owner at Shaheen's Adirondack Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you Rick M for your 5 circle review; Terry & I sure appreciate your wonderful comments. It's always great to know a guest found our property clean, comfortable, and accommodating. Your title of "Exceptional experience" is a super compliment. We had a few days of warm weather here in Tupper Lake, but we're back to cooler temps this week. It sure feels like fall is coming to an end! Thanks again for review.