US$143
GardenInn.com
Olde Judge Mansion(Troy)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$127
US$117
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$111
US$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$109
US$147
US$132
US$87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$91
All reviewsdinosaur bbqhudson riverbest westernswedding venuerestaurants within walking distancedirectly across the streetstayed one nightgreat place to staybreakfast buffetwould stay here againvery nice hotelnice stayyogurthotel staffbeds were comfortablefront desk staffconvenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel gives a great first impression when you walk in and a few of the staff go were very nice. The first problem is parking or lack of. Hotel is under construction and contractors are taking up many guest spaces so you might have to park in city parking garage, not safe. Next is the run down rooms, stained comforter, sheets with holes in them, a layer of dust on everything, floors that were not vacuumed properly and the worst of all, body hair, and not just one, on the sheets. I called front desk who at first told me they were sold out and could bring clean sheets and then called back with another like room was available. This staff member was very apologetic but this is unacceptable. AC units are loud and do not keep temperature consistent and just to finish off the trip, cleaning ladies cut in front of myself and other guests for breakfast. Unacceptable and would never stay there again or recommend to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sarah C, Manager at Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your time with us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and share with us this information. Cleanliness is our biggest priority and we know how important comfort is especially when traveling. This level of service is not acceptable and we will have since taken action to address the departments mentioned. Please contact me directly with any additional information regarding your stay with us so we can discuss this further and pull up your guest profile. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly at 518.274.8800.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

With the threat of bad weather, I needed to get inside. I'm glad that I made the reservation. This hotel is one of the best hotels that I've stopped at.

Desk staff were very professional. I was quickly checked in. A plus for me was the freshly baked m&m cookies that I grabbed a handful before getting on the elevator. The room on the third floor was really nice. Everything was in good working order. There was a micro-fridge but no microwave. Very large flat screen. Strong wifi signal. Comfortable bed. Thick blackout curtain that got the room dark. Breakfast was fantastic. The french toast, scrambled eggs, and hash browns were fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rev Johannes M
Sarah C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay with! Glad you were able to beat the threat of bad weather. We work hard to provide exceptional experiences and services to our loyal guests, including yourself. We all hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean, accommodating, restful and they have a superb self service breakfast set-up. So I was visiting because of a wedding next door, Kayla at the front desk was really helpful in setting my room up. The process was really seam less. We arrived to our room really late and they did not have any of the Deluxe rooms available so I was skeptical. NOT TO WORRY, my room was clean , small but clean and comfortable for both me and my boyfriend. The Deluxe rooms are beautiful though, as my other family members were able to snag on of them. SO I would of given the hotel 4 stars if it wasn't for the disturbing phone call I received the following day after I checked out. I received a phone call from an alleged police officer, stating that someone had stole the MIAD'S phone. I said sir, okay and he said we have cameras that show that person coming from your room. He states are you local.... FIRST OF ALL , why would ME A HOTEL GUEST need to still a cellphone from a MAID!!!! ASK YOURSELF THAT. Not only was I offended but utterly disgusted that the hotel would even allow them to contact guest accusing them of stealing anything. Furthermore I didn't have maid service my entire stay, so I am not sure what they were talking about. Although all best western are privately own I can assure they would not approve of this type of behavior.!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for the incidents that have happened after your stay with us. It is protocol for the local police department to make phone calls to guests when an incident occurs at our hotel. You were not the only guest for the weekend that was called. Your cooperation has helped us and we apologize again.

Thank you for the positive comments regarding the rooms. I have passed the feedback along to the housekeeping department so that we can continue providing exceptional service to our loyal guests, including yourself. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Clean, accommodating, restful and they have a superb self service breakfast set-up that really sealed the deal for me.

The staff was very courteous especially the 2 gentlemen who kept everything stocked and refreshed in the self-service breakfast area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sarah C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your positive feedback about our breakfast selection and service team. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This is the second time I stayed here but didn't realize it was a pet-friendly hotel until we stopped on our floor and saw a man walk out of his room with his dog. This was fine, the hotel was not noisy due to pets, but when we got to our room, it smelled strongly like a wet dog. Because we arrived so late and were exhausted from moving our college son out of the dorm at RPI, I didn't bother asking for another room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Franklin Square Inn Troy/Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for the ratings and feedback. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. On behalf of our entire team, we would like to provide you with a complementary upgrade for your next stay. Also, we do offer a RPI discount rate that I would like to apply to your next stay. Hope to see you again!