“Good food, lots of choices and a little on the expensive side”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #36 of 720 Restaurants in Syracuse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So many choices it is so hard to choose one thing to order. But my son and i both great meals. I had the spicy chipolte chicken over pasta. It was supose to come with asparagus and fresh peas, but it was missing the peas. My son had the crusted chicken romano and both where very good. Service was great, but the kitchen was a little slow. Both of us a had to have a dessert, i had the strawberry cheese cake and he had some kind of layered choc. cake. huge portions and delicious. bill came to $65.18 with 2 sodas before tip.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello. We are so sorry to hear something was missing from your meal, We'll be sure to follow up on this with our team. Next time, please let our managers know if anything is amiss so we can do whatever is possible to make things right! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

But overpriced. I cannot justify the price with the benefit of the meal and service. My son loves this place and the lemonade. Initially, he went with his dad and then tried ti with me. I cannot justify 2 appetizers, 2 main courses and a fancy lemonade (3) for $72. Sorry!

Hi, We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! To provide even more value, perhaps you would like to join us for Happy Hour for discounted food and drinks. Thank you for the review, and we hope you can give us another try!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Cheesecake was the biggest slice I have ever seen. Service was wonderful and welcoming. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hi Deb, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your cheesecake and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Great lunch..a little pricy but good food. They have a pretty good selection of luncheon entrees, but my favorite was the turtle cheese cake. Huge slices.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for your review, David. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived just before 5pm on a Wednesday.
Quickly seated. Waiter prompt and pleasant.
Drink, bread and hot food served promptly.
$4.99 for a glass of lemonade was definitely not worth it!
I was not asked if I wanted to include the uneaten bread with my boxed left over food, I didn't even see it disappear.
The Banana Cream Cheesecake was as delicious as I'd remembered it.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Our team should have been much more attentive when boxing your leftovers and please know that we will do our best to make this an isolated experience. We look forward to your next visit!