All reviews main building pasta villa restaurant internet grounds money interior farms drive fact car bergamo manure luxury garden surprise
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Discovered the place browsing on the internet. The hotel main building is simply amazing, a palace decorated in the Empire style - like a museum. The main building is surrounded by a large parc. You can park either outside or inside the domain. Rooms are in the surrounding building. Large bed, standard bathroom. you can hear the other rooms. The restaurant is closed on Mondays, so I cannot review it. Litterally located in the middle of nowhere, this place is a good surprise.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I stumbled on this place via TripAdvisor--an accident of not knowing the map--while looking for a hotel in Cremona. It ended up making for a terrific base from which to visit other cities. Cremona was ~30 minutes' drive; Brescia, the same; Bergamo, an hour; Soncino, a meandering hour, en route to Milan. Without a car, tho, this place would not be do-able. It is in the midst of dairy farms--you can tell from the 'aroma', and I finally found the cows, all indoors, when I was poking around the area.

Someone advises asking for a room in the main building, but these are only suites, it seems. I had a single room, in one of the new buildings. There is secure, off-street parking.

The room was fine--firm bed, adequate closet space, decent sized bathroom. It was quiet enough to sleep with the windows open.

The wifi connection was strong and did not drop.

Breakfast was great -- I loved being able to squeeze fresh oranges and grapefruit, and there were eggs, pastries, rolls, cheeses, probably meats (I didn't pay attention to that), yogurts, ....

It was nice having the restaurant at hand on site for dinner, and I ate there two out of 3 nights. There were several choices for each course, including vegetarian options.

My room was not ready when I arrived just after 2 -- they had been full the night before -- so I dropped my bags and went into the main house; I was treated to something to drink and a bite to eat, which were more than adequate and a very nice gesture.

The place is a popular setting for weddings--there was one Saturday afternoon and another being prepared for on Sunday when I left--and the loud speaker for music might be annoying to some who are looking to rest. I was also told that the place plays host to groups who come for various other kinds of events, tho I don't know if that impacts the noise levels.

All and all, I'm happy to have found it. Were I going back to the area, I would consider staying there again.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank dj171950
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This place is not another standard hotel. It’s more like a royalty mansion with private garden and amazingly beautiful main house. This hotel is located just an hour and a half from Milan, has free parking & internet, as well as a great professional team, that will make your stay unforgettable. The food in the restaurant, for both breakfast and dinner, is very fresh and professionally prepared by local chef. We enjoyed our 6 nights stay very much and especially New Year Eve celebration. Special thanks to hotel’s administrator Chara, that was waiting for us to arrive in the middle of the night and the owner Fabbio Belussi, that was so kind by giving us his private phone number and helping us with everything we needed.

Room tip: You must have good GPS to get there by car
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016

What a surprise! in the middle of nowhere, hides this beautiful hotel that we enjoyed so much. The rooms are very big, clean and comfortable. The personal is charming and the reception area is amazingly beautiful and has a real authentic feeling.
We dined at the restaurant . It was not bad at all and the pasta was wonderful!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sharon m
Fabio B, Proprietario at Villa Belussi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Hello Sharon, thank you so much for reviewing and thank you for your compliments, it means a lot to know that our customers leave our Hotel satisfyed!

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I would recommend this place both for couples and business. Stunning place, good food, comfortable rooms, and nice staff. The interior alone makes it worth a visit. Breakfast gives you possibility to squeeze your own orange or grapefruit juice. The little details count.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business

Good afternoon Berritsoe, thank you for reviewing. It's always nice to hear good opinions about our Hotel from our customers and we really hope to see you soon.