“Great Experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ashley C
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Nearly a year later I finally get around to provide Mrs. T. a review. Our extended family of seven (grandparents included) stay over the new year. Mrs. T. was a great host and welcomed us with open arms to her unique property. I would recommend to anyone!!!

Sorry for the delay Mrs. T!!!

8 Nov 2017
Time goes by so fast I know. Thank you and hope to see you again. Happy Holidays to you.
Germany
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

5 Jul 2017
Thank you so much and looking forward to see you soon.
Joseph M...
“Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Mrs. T treated me and my family like we were a part of her family. She made herself available at all times and provided anything we needed. The facility was great and we had enough space. We even got to grill on the property. It was close by the base and was accessible by a major highway. We were also close by several grocery and clothing stores. You may need a fan during the summer months but Ms. Thomas provided that as well. She also provided toys to our granddaughter. I would recommend using Ms. Thomas' place anytime!

5 Jun 2017
Thank you, it was a joy having you here. Your family is always welcome here and me looking forward to learn more about BBQ.
TyphoonTo...
Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This facility is absolutely one of the best places I've ever stayed while traveling, and I travel a lot. The furnishings are wonderful and well-kept. I know Mrs. Thomas personally and know that she takes extreme pride and joy in maintaining the property and its furnishings. Parking is plentiful and everything you need in a town is within walking distance. There are supermarkets, banks, a park, restaurants and anything else you can imagine right there. Schoonerberg-Kuelbelberg is a beautiful picturesque town and a short 20 minute drive from Ramstein Air Base for those of you U.S. military-related. If you're flying to Germany Space "A", forget on base billeting, this is the place for you! Oh, and if you are into Geocaching (high-tech treasure hunting), you can do that here too. Plenty to be discovered! If you're not and outdoor type person, there's a Bistro in the property that Mrs. Thomas can introduce you to. This Bistro is awesome - but just dress warm, especially if you're coming from the tropics like me. Ha!

How helpful were the directions to the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Locality and surroundings
Liked least: A little cold but there is heating. I'm just a tropical bird trying to stay warm so that was a little hard for me.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Apr 2016
Thanks Tom & I hope to visit Japan sometime soon.
Karen T
United Kingdom
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Our family consist of 8 and often times it is difficult to find a home to stay in that welcomes all of us. Mrs Petra Thomas went above and beyond to make sure we felt at home, away from home! To guiding us to her location, to meeting us with a warm hug and open arms to taking us around the local village, to making sure we have all the comforts home. Our stay was excellent and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Petra and my family looks forward to visiting again :-).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Her hospitality
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Apr 2016
Thank you Karen, it was a joy to have you here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing