All reviews room was pretty clean cold cereal waffle maker very nice stay yogurt nice breakfast desk clerk stayed one night microwave jfk nyc
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The first sign that this is not a hotel of quality is the elevator. The doors “caught” upon closing and the tile was broken. The carpet in the room was very stained and the curtain had a hole in it. The noise from the road was not pleasant. On a positive note, the in room coffee was good. I cannot recommend this hotel. It was not in good repair and I did not feel safe here. Because of the poor repair, the management or owners reflect that they do not care about the “quality” of their rooms or the quality of the stay of their guests.

Room Tip: Not on the road side of the hotel
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I recently stayed at the hotel with my high school students who were in the area doing sight seeing. I wasn't sure what to expect, as Quality Inn's are mixed in terms of quality. I was very happy with our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They are not fancy, but they are adequate and I thought very good for the price. They staff was very helpful with the questions that I had. The breakfast is a full hot breakfast with 4 different hot entree items and spread of many other items. The breakfast lady was FANTASTIC and incredibly friendly. She is amazing and does an outstanding job!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We spent here just one night but it was a very nice stay. The room was cozy with a double bed, TV, microwave, fridge,all the basics provided. Initially we had rowdy neighbors - and the walls are thin- but jolly neighbors settled down. A hot breakfast was included, run by an attentive and motherly lady who paid attention to customers needs. Scrambled and hard boiled eggs, bacon, sausage, cereals, waffles.
The only minus the floor was not cleaned in our room and one of the towels appeared not as clean as it should be.
Overall this reasonably priced hotel gives good impression. The location is great as well.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I have never had an issue with this hotel, ever this is why they got the other star. This past weekend I stayed there on saturday and sunday night. I woke up on sunday morning and put the do not disturb sign on the door because i didnt want to have my room turned over too early. I went to breakfast and then went back to sleep around 1. I then woke up and got dressed. I painted my nails and before I left I called the front desk to advise that I was leaving and wanted my room to be serviced. I obviously couldnt remove the do not disturb sign because of my wet nails and this is why I called the front desk. I spoke with an indian man with dark skin and dark hair. When I returned to my room at 6pm the room had not been serviced at all. I immediately called the front desk and it was a young girl who answered. She apologized an told me that the man prior to her told her to service the room but she didnt want to go in the room be cause of the dnd sign. she said they knocked and knocked but no one answered so they left it alone. I advised her that that is the reason I called. She told me no one was there that late on a sunday and there was nothing they could do accept bring me towels. I was livid. I called corporate and filed a claim 8960426. They advised me that if the hotel doesnt rectify the situation in 24 to call back. The girl at the front desk brought me new towels and tat was it. They were not at full capacity but instead of moving me to a clean room they left it at that. which was unacceptable for the amount of $ I paid. At the motel you receive better service than this. The next day I called corporate and advised that nothing was done to rectify this situation. They filed a corporate complaint against the hotel. I was told on monday that they have 72 hours to fix this. Each time I called corporate they placed me on hold to call the hotel and they always said there is no manager present. That's total bull! I called today because today is way over the 72 hour time frame I gave any no one could do anything for me. So I called my bank and disputed the charge becaue i paid for a service that I did not receive.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Having to go to Spring Valley to visit family I wanted a nice, decent and inexpensive place to stay. This hotel fits the bill. Comfortable rooms, nice breakfast and very friendly staff. Only drawback are the trains that occasionally pass behind the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family