All reviews private beach across the street the owner each morning my husband and i french toast li sound north fork common areas dining room beautiful sunset we've stayed silk room enjoyable stay wedding anniversary breakfast was excellent little slice of heaven
Reviewed 20 June 2018

With a last minute invite to the US Open at Shinnecock Hills on Sunday, I found myself searching for a room for Saturday evening. Luckily for me I came across the last room Marilyn had for that evening. Shorecrest B&B was beautiful; the gardens, the private beach overlooking the LI Sound, the rooms, all the common areas and ... BREAKFAST!! I look forward to coming back with my wife and hitting the vineyards. Thanks for a pleasant and relaxing stay, Marilyn.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marilyn M, Owner at Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you! It is rare indeed that the Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast has an odd Saturday night available during this time of year. I am delighted it worked out and look forward to welcoming you and your wife back in the near future. It is a pleasure for us to host such enthusiastic guests and we very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. It helps us maintain our grade point average! Thanks!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A wonderful place to stay. Rooms are nicely decorated and clean. Marilyn is a true professional. The breakfast was fabulous. There is also access to the beach across the street. Great choice if you are interested in visiting the wineries on the North Fork. The gardens are beautiful, and there are places to sit and read or relax.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Marilyn M, Owner at Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I do so appreciate when our former guests enjoyed their stay and shared a positive experience with others. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast some day soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time staying at the shorecrest B&B. It was clean, the rooms and bathrooms were a good size. The breakfast was very good and made from all fresh, locally grown ingredients. Marilyn had great recommendations of restaurants, vineyards and activities to do while visiting. She also provided us with the most up to date tourist information/magazines/maps which was much appreciated! I would go back and stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Marilyn M, Owner at Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Danielle
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We took a family trip to North Folk for wine tasting. Marilyn our host was friendly and responsive to our request and helpful making recommendations for dining.

The inn was comfortable and the grounds at their peak of beauty with the vegetation in full bloom.

Our daily breakfast was filled with fresh fruit and juice along with wonderful stuffed French toast and frittata.

Location provided easy access to the vineyards and water. This is a B&B we will be returning to on our next trip to the North Folk.

Tom A

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and also for the 5 star review. It is so important to me to know that my guests were happy with their experience. By the way, the several hundred Dahlias I planted this spring have just started blooming and will continue until frost. Hope you get to see them!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

My wife and I went for an overnight stay to rekindle the romance and we had the best time. Weather wasn't cooperating but the place was warm and cozy. Breakfast was simply amazing !!! Can't wait to go back when weather is nicer for some more us time and long walks on beach across the street.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Marilyn M, Owner at Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

I am so glad you were able to enjoy our BnB despite the weather outside being stormy. Thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor users. We look forward to welcoming you back to Shorecrest soon so you can enjoy the the beach and gardens!