“Margarita Switch”
Review of North Sea Tavern

North Sea Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
North Sea Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 168 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Description: North Sea Tavern re-launched its brand in November of 2016 under the leadership of managing partner Jon Pirozzi and Southampton local resident of 25+ yrs, John Mangano. Our goal is to provide a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests and their families with multiple weekly activities including karaoke, live music, DJ's & sports viewing events along with daily specials & specialty parties. Our menu will offer everything from raw seafood items to tavern classics as it rotates throughout the year seasonally. So whether you're in the mood for light fare or a full meal come on down to North Sea Tavern for good times and good food. We'll see you there!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went on Taco Night (Tuesdays). Ordered Margaritas, chicken wings and Tacos. Chicken wings were good, the fish Tacos were very good, but the steak and chicken Tacos were cold and made with leftover ingredients. Our Margaritas came in real glasses, but my wife noticed that all the “regulars” were served in plastic cups and asked me why. I looked at the cups and realized that the regulars drinks were larger. Obviously we were not regulars, so if you go, ask for the plastic cup. This place is strictly a bar food place and not particularly distinguished. Good for a quick stop.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

In town to work during the US Open golf tournament and this place was open late so it was perfect. The service could take a while but to be fair it is during the golf tournament so the whole area had more people than is normal. When the food arrived it was worth the wait! The Grilled Bronzino was great.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

North Sea Tavern is a diamond in the rough. It is a bar/restaurant with a pool table and dart b

This is a fun place to hang out and grab a beer. The ambiance is very casual. There are multiple TVs with sports broadcasts on each one. The back has a room with billiards and a dartboard. There is a jukebox for tunes, but I saw DJ signs for nighttime fun. They also host trivia parties that anyone can join. Some nights have karaoke in the back too. The food is great. I got a vegetarian burger which was homemade and probably the best one I have ever eaten. Chicken wings and tacos are marked down on special days. The menu was pretty extensive for a bar. The staff is really nice and efficient. The owner Jon is very personable and hands on. This place is a lot of FUN.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I came in not long ago not expecting much, but this place totally surprised me. I've never been a huge fan of seafood in general but i tried their oyster rich boy and it was AMAZING! The staff was very welcoming and didn't make you feel like you had to eat and hit the road. Already recommended to a few people. Will most definitely be making my way back soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was great I went with my family and the service was awesome. Very clean and will definitely be recommending to my friends