“BEER, LAUGHS AND CHICKEN WINGS!!!”
Review of North Sea Tavern

North Sea Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
North Sea Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 171 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Description: North Sea Tavern re-launched its brand in November of 2016 under the leadership of managing partner Jon Pirozzi and Southampton local resident of 25+ yrs, John Mangano. Our goal is to provide a comfortable atmosphere for all of our guests and their families with multiple weekly activities including karaoke, live music, DJ's & sports viewing events along with daily specials & specialty parties. Our menu will offer everything from raw seafood items to tavern classics as it rotates throughout the year seasonally. So whether you're in the mood for light fare or a full meal come on down to North Sea Tavern for good times and good food. We'll see you there!
Reviewed 27 June 2017

North Sea Tavern is a diamond in the rough. It is a bar/restaurant with a pool table and dart b

This is a fun place to hang out and grab a beer. The ambiance is very casual. There are multiple TVs with sports broadcasts on each one. The back has a room with billiards and a dartboard. There is a jukebox for tunes, but I saw DJ signs for nighttime fun. They also host trivia parties that anyone can join. Some nights have karaoke in the back too. The food is great. I got a vegetarian burger which was homemade and probably the best one I have ever eaten. Chicken wings and tacos are marked down on special days. The menu was pretty extensive for a bar. The staff is really nice and efficient. The owner Jon is very personable and hands on. This place is a lot of FUN.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I came in not long ago not expecting much, but this place totally surprised me. I've never been a huge fan of seafood in general but i tried their oyster rich boy and it was AMAZING! The staff was very welcoming and didn't make you feel like you had to eat and hit the road. Already recommended to a few people. Will most definitely be making my way back soon!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was great I went with my family and the service was awesome. Very clean and will definitely be recommending to my friends

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Sorry. Not sorry for this. They couldn't handle a large take out order! Got nasty on the phone when we called. Just rude. We used to stop and pick up food on the way to our house all summer and gotta say, we won't be ordering from them anymore.

Also. I know chickens have feathers... but I don't wish to see about 10 un plucked feathers in... wait for it... 1 wing. That's just wrong on so many levels. Esp in a wing order that they totally got wrong.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank travelbug1031
John O, Public Relations Manager at North Sea Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Travelbug 1031, our apologies for the delayed response and for the service you received while placing a takeout order. All of our wings are received fresh and de-feathered. We had spoken to our supplier and they were shocked that you received wings with feathers. Please call and ask for me so we can discuss.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This is a casual place with an emphasis on bar food with a limited entrée menu. Space is decorated in a beach theme and noise level is quite high. Service was pleasant if rather disorganized and several items plated incorrectly. Food was good with no surprises. There are a number of event nights and a daily happy hour promoted but were not part of this dining experience.

Date of visit: September 2016