All reviews four poster bed steam shower antique furniture eggs benedict cookie cutter sitting room victorian style old world charm congress park breakfast was included main building large room front porch charming hotel chain hotels in town fresh fruit
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We parked in the lot adjacent to the Inn. This was very convenient both to the Inn as well as downtown. The front desk clerk was cordial and knowledgeable. Our room was clean, very comfortable and had a small sitting/dressing area between it and our bathroom. The furnishings were nice and in keeping with the ambiance. We will stay here again when we return to Saratoga Springs.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
tias, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. We always love to hear from our guests, and are so pleased you enjoyed your stay! We hope your travels bring you back to the Inn again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My husband and I returned to the Inn to celebrate our anniversary. We were married at the Inn two years ago, and love coming back to visit, and be immersed in the historic charm. As always, rooms were clean, and staff was friendly, and professional. Location is great, right in the heart of downtown Saratoga. We enjoyed our complimentary breakfast on the beautiful front porch in the mornings, and enjoyed the fantastic live music in the tavern at night. Will definitely be back for another visit!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
tias, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

We are always elated to hear when our guests choose The Inn at Saratoga for their special occasions! It is so nice to hear you had another lovely visit, and we thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We look forward to your return to The Inn.
Happy Anniversary From All of Us Here At The Inn at Saratoga!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Close to park, within walking distance to shops and restaurants on Broadway. Room was large, with extra changing area. Not a fan of antiques and uncomfortable chairs in dining area and room. I know this is a historic and significant property with period pieces, but bring a little comfort into renovations. I also don't like window a/c units and was disappointed to see one in our room. But it was quiet and did not bother me. Liked the front covered porch to have coffee or tea and enjoy the busy street view. A breakfast was included with two items, pastry, breads and fruit. Wish the Inn would do a refresh and add modern comfort and keep historical charm as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review The Inn. We value our guests feedback, and appreciate your comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our location, the included breakfast and our cozy front porch. We do hope you will consider The Inn at Saratoga during any future trips to the area.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We booked the Inn during race season. The location of the Inn was excellent. I will caution you the parking was filled though. We had to park on the street and wheel our luggage through the parking lot and up steps. The desk clerk was pleasant. The inn was historic and charming. We were on the 2nd floor and the room was large. The bathrooms were modern. I will say the beds were outstanding for mattress quality. The only thing I can say is there was a lot of dust on top of the carpet around the furniture legs and under the beds. I am a little fussy about other peoples dust. After we got settled we went down to their bar restaurant. There was a local 2 piece band, charming, we sat at the bar which I prefer. We ordered appetizers and cocktails. The bartender seemed distracted, I wouldn't say overwhelmed just didn't smile and was stand-offish. My theory is a bartender can make or break the mood. After 35 minutes I inquired if he thought our hummus and pita sandwiches should be ready by now? He barked " How would I know I don't work in the kitchen" I was taken aback and he kind of ruined our night. Obviously I don't want to get anyone in trouble but they could use some new talent at the bar. The following day we walked down to 'old Saratoga' where we proceeded to have a splendid day. We stopped at a local craft brewery shop, fabulous, stopped at a store where they sold specialty olive oils and vinegars, had lunch out on a veranda at a restaurant. I enjoyed everything. The weather was pleasant, it was just the bartender experience at the Inn at Saratoga that threw me off.

1  Thank julie f
tias, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review The Inn. We take great pride in our hotel and appreciate our guests feedback to each and every aspect of their stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your comfortable bed, room, and stay during your visit to Saratoga Springs. We are discouraged to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience at our bar, and will pass on your review to our dining room manager. We do hope you will consider staying with us again during any future visits to the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is a fine old inn, well located on Broadway near all attractions. But there is not much competition during racing season in Saratoga, when all hotels are full, and so I guess it's not surprising that aspects of this place are very disappointing.

Maid service our first overnight didn't bother to clean out the bathtub, which was full of grunge because the tub doesn't drain well. Before we left for the day out, we asked them to clean. They did not. So I used a washcloth to clean it myself, which was so dirty I had to throw out the washcloth!

The front porch here could be awesome, but it's filthy and ill-arranged. In fact the whole place is fairly filthy. The hotel needs to hire cleaning staff.

There's a back door to the parking lot, but to use it you have to fight through spider-infested vines trailing down along the rotting wood ramp.

The rooms are small, dark and cramped. And yes, dirty. It was probably a good thing that the room was so dark - that way I didn't have to see what lurked in the corners.

On a higher note, the free breakfast is very good, as is the bar.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kim B
tias, Owner at The Inn at Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Kim B,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Inn. We are very sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We believe the cleanliness of our hotel is one of the most important aspects of the service we provide and we also put a great deal of attention into making sure that we excel in that area. Every room is thoroughly inspected by our housekeeping manager or myself (owner) prior to every check-in to ensure that every room meets a high standard for all our guests. We find that the cleanliness of our hotel is an area where we often get very good reviews. With that being said, we always appreciate feedback and will always strive to do better. I will be passing this review along to our team so that we can use it to do better next time. Also, thank you for the positive feedback on our bar and breakfast. That feedback will too be passed along to the team.