“Elegance at all times”
Review of Saratoga Trunk

Saratoga Trunk
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Want to feel special - while purchasing a new outfit and while wearing it. Saratoga Trunk and Natalie Sillery is the one to see. Natalie has an exceptional eye for what will look good on you and won't sell you anything that doesn't make you look your best. Oh, and the hats.........

1  Thank GayleL173

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

I spied this store from across the street and opened the main door, which lead to a lobby and another door, and then... Surprise! One of the most beautiful little boutiques in the U.S. Saratoga Trunk is chock full of gorgeous hats, fascinators, and special occasion clothes and accessories whether for track season or just fun. My daughter and I had a blast trying on hats and fascinators, oohing and aahing over dresses, and adding accessories. The proprietress knew we were just playing (we were in town for a lacrosse tournament, unfortunately not the best setting for these types of clothes) but she was so kind. I wish this store was closer because it would be my go-to for all special occasions (hint, hint... web site!). It also has beautiful children's clothes. Really a not-to-miss gem of a store.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I was so lucky to shop here for my dress for my daughter's wedding. Natalie could not have been more helpful and just simply wonderful. I also worked with Rebecca. I looked many places and found nothing that compared to this shop for unique dresses and service. The wedding was this past week and my dress was a big hit!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

If you've ever felt the pain of trying to shop for a special event dress you'll know what a miracle finding The Dress in under 30 minutes really is.

When you are trying to figure out what to wear and can't seem to know what you have in mind; you are trying to figure out what you might want in a dress, the look you are seeking; when you peruse the Internet for hours to try and hone and sharpen your idea, all to no avail- STOP. Go to Saratoga Trunk.

This is what happened to us. We knew that Natalie dresses all of the best dressed in Saratoga so my Mom and I ( I am the Mother of the Groom) walked into the store "just to look"; walked out 30 minutes later having purchased 2 gorgeous dresses; and Natalie, the owner, and Rebecca, a wonderful woman who works there, made the whole experience painless despite all of the hoopla which occurred afterwards- there is always drama around the makings of an event like a wedding.

Natalie, the creator of the Trunk is more than the shop owner of one of the most successful businesses on Broadway- she is your agent, friend, best cheerleader, an honest mirror, counselor, whatever you are looking for and need- because, truthfully, though you know you are a completely competent person who has handled much more than choosing a dress for your son's wedding, you need not to be an island in this instance.

She and Rebecca, a wonderful woman who works in her shop, took such great care of my mother and me from the time we entered it. We know we will walk out with our tailored clothing perfect in every way.

Natalie sweeps away hassles. No problems. So wonderful. And she and Rebecca have a wonderful eye for making one look and feel beautiful. Thanks Natalie and Rebecca!

1  Thank mtnchkbek
saratogamel, Public Relations Manager at Saratoga Trunk, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

My oh my! What a wonderful review! Natalie and Rebecca enjoyed helping you, and were so happy to help take away the pain of finding the perfect dresses for your son's wedding! Truly, your style is certainly our pleasure!! Thank you so much for the kind words!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2003

This store has an amazing collection of contemporary designer evening wear, cocktail dresses, party dresses, racing hats, and all the accessories to go with your selection. The retail shop is right on Broadway, in the heart of historical Saratoga Springs; and stepping through the front door is like stepping into the past...into a time of civility and elegance that has almost been forgotten. The sales associates are gracious and helpful, without being pushy. Even if you're not looking to buy, it's still worth a visit just for the ambience. Their Web site is saratogatrunk.

1  Thank Culture10518