“Excellent lunch, and almost everything [except the naan] is marked as gluten-free!”
Review of Naan-Tastic

Naan-Tastic
Ranked #96 of 1 386 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Though we've been serving Rochester since 2001, Naan-Tastic® Indian Grill offers a completely new way to enjoy fresh, delicious, made-to- order Indian food in a fast-casual setting. Whether you're dining in, carrying out, or hosting an event, we've revolutionized the process of ordering and enjoying the area's finest, fastest and freshest Indian cuisine. Choose from an extensive menu of ingredients to create your perfect Indian meal, including the freshest meats, proteins, sauces, toppings and spices
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Not long on ambiance but the flavors make up for it; spiciness ranges from mild to scorching [vindaloo sauce is very tasty and fairly hot]. Wine & beer available. Would definitely go back.

Don't expect to eat the naan taco like a taco until you eat most of the filling!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I was excited to try here because I had always hoped for an Indian "Chipotle" but this place is sooo much better! From the excellent customer service, the good design and decor, the concept, and the food everything was impressive. I have food sensitivities but that was not a problem to find multiple things I could eat. The food options provided are a great selection and the flavors really meld well together. I heard they are opening another location in Amherst which seems like it would be the perfect spot. I anticipate this place continuing to do great business. They deserve it.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We've been to Naan-Tastic several times and have had an excellent experience each time. Great concept of modern fusion Indian made to order. All of the ingredients are fresh and taste great. The lamb, chicken Tikka, and battered fish are especially good and it's fun to try different sauce and topping combinations. They offer a great selection of drinks including mango lassi and some good local beers. The service we've received is always effecient, friendly, and welcoming. On our most recent visit the kitchen had accidentally prepared an extra take out order if makhani fries so they brought it to our table so we could share. I hope they continue to have a lot if success.

1  Thank capdistrcttravel
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first time here! Recommended by a friend, I came with high expectations! Those expectations were not only met but surpassed. The place smells great; Just as described online as your “grandmothers kitchen.” The staff were extremely helpful when we told them it was our first time. One young gentlemen even sampled all 5-6 sauces that we could put on top and let us try them all before choosing. Each person was eager to help and make our experience great! We even tried the samosas and (I forgot the name, but fried potatoes and cheese.) Both very very good. The mango yogurt/smoothie was delicious!!!!! Our entire experience was great, food was AMAZING, I’d say this is a $30 well spent!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

It is amazing how quickly this has become one of our favorite lunch places in Rochester. The food is just soooooo good! It is associated with Thali of India, also in Rochester, which we also love. I had the Aloo Tikki Chat Bowl this visit, which I thoroughly enjoyed. They make everything fresh and tailored to your tastes. You have GOT to try this place!