All reviews lake george late check out on sunday highly recommend a stay here pancake machine hot tub the entire staff front desk staff room was clean nice stay would stay here again hie microwave property gym mirror noise cereal
Reviewed 23 June 2018

In over 60 years of travelling all over the US and Canada, this is the nicest place I have ever stayed in. No debate. The staff is genuinely friendly...I thought I was down south. (New York is not known for friendliness.) The room was immaculate, large and comfortable. Bed amazing. Shower large and easy to use. AND...each room has a Keurig in it for a fresh good cup of coffee. The linens are all clean and soft, and the laundry is eco friendly (I looked). Breakfast was unreal for a motel breakfast to boot. If anyone is going to Lake George, and is not staying on the water, stay at this Inn, as it is about 12 minutes to the Village and all there is to do there. I look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a particular "best" place to stay.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

On behalf of the entire staff at our property we want to thank you for such a beautiful review! Our staff takes pride in their positions and we can't thank you enough for recognizing their efforts.

The brand has taking such a great approach in the amenities we offer and I'm glad to hear they made your stay a comfortable one.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Brand new hotel which certainly is an advantage. Lobby and common areas are modern and well equipped. Hotel staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. Breakfast that is included was plentiful. A real friendly environment .

Stayed: June 2018
Amanda B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for recognizing our staff! They truly make each guest feel at home and go above the call of duty to accommodate requests.

Please reach out if we can be of any help in the future. We look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the week of Americade. Hotel is new a little less than a year old, I thought it was even less than that as, the room still had that new smell. Front desk staff was one of the best I’ve ever encountered, friendly, helpful, and gave great recommendations on sites and the area in general. A beautiful short ride to Lake George. Breakfast staff greeted me every morning. Breakfast was sufficient.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us for our first Americade! We enjoy the event so much and were happy to accommodate the guests here for the event.

The staff is amazing and I truly appreciate you recognizing their efforts. I will be sure to make note of your review to them.

Please reach out for a future reservation. We would love to accommodate you once again!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The hotel is fairly new. It's clean and comfortable. Nice, large outdoor hot tub. Indoor pool is adequate. Breakfast was quite good. People are very friendly. Located close to the highway - makes it very easy to get anywhere you need to go. It is set back from the road, behind McDonalds and a gas station. The entry road is right after the gas station. There is a sign, but you know how it is when you're looking for a hotel but don't see it by the road... :) Price was a little high due to a motorcycle event..otherwise it would have been more reasonable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! Our location does make for an easy get away and also to travel to nearby attractions. Please reach out if you are in the area in the future, we would love the chance to accommodate you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights Memorial Day weekend. The room is beautiful, but the bed is not very comfortable; too soft for my back. The chaise lounge was nice and comfy, though not ideal to sleep in otherwise I would have. The shower is nice, and it’s nice that the mirror doesn’t get fogged. The hotel in general is pretty new so it’s very clean and many areas still have that “new” smell.

We didn’t use the pool or the outdoor hot tub, but both looked nice. Although there were young kids using the hot tub like a swimming pool which I found quite disturbing. There didn’t seem to be any supervision and as far as I know, kids shouldn’t be using the hot tub period.

The breakfast was okay. Very busy but they kept it well stocked. Wasn’t crazy about the omelettes they had to offer, they were a bit cold and not very tasty. The bacon on morning one was good and the pork sausage on morning two was just okay. Wish they offered the sausage gravy for the biscuits, but I understand it’s not always available.

All in all it was a very nice stay, with the exception of our sore backs each morning. Not really the hotels fault though - we just prefer a firmer mattress.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a detailed review of your stay. Feedback is vey important to us in this first year and we appreciate the time you have taken!

If we can do anything to make your future stay better please ask. We enjoy taking care of our return guests and making their stay even more enjoyable than the last!

All the Best!