All reviews great hotel business park sales team extremely friendly staff his shift free shuttle shuttle service future trips appointed rooms bar tender great bar north shore small pool breakfast buffet is recommend this hotel great amenities business stay
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My stays are always great here. Staff is super helpful. Always goes above and beyond. I was a loyal Marriott customer prior and now usually only stay here when I am in the area. Special thanks to the sales team

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Enjoyed our stay and will definitely will return in the future. The staff was very accommodating as well as the staff in the bar and restaurant.
I will definitely recommend this Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn to friends and family when visiting Long Island.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TeamConcord, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear iral5p,
The best review we receive is when one of our valued guests share they want to return and they will recommend us to others. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn.
William Gomes

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Loved my stay at this brand new property close to my relatives in Roslyn NY. Immaculate, nicely decorated, great front desk staff. They have a shuttle that will take you with in 5 miles of the property which was really convenient as I didn’t have a car

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stay at this hotel 100+ nights a year. It is extremely consistent in the quality of all areas. I enjoy walking into the hotel as the entrance is beautiful. The breakfast is very good. The chef has different specials they present every morning. The staff is very respectful and friendly. The rooms are clean. I like that the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. The shuttle service takes me to my business and back. I have stayed at many other Hilton Garden Inns and this is the best one that I have stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TeamConcord, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear dcolgrove,

Thank you very much for your support of Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn. We were delighted that you are a regular guest, and appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective with other travelers. We are very proud of our associates as they strive to go above and beyond for each of our guests, and we thank you for recognizing their efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

William Gomes

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very nice hotel. Stayed here for a business trip in May, 2018. Was only here for one night but the accommodations and customer service were excellent. I stay at a lot of Hilton properties every year and this one stood out.

The hotel itself appears to be quite new and very clean. Interactions with staff from check-in to check-out were fantastic. Location was good as well, quiet but only a few minutes away from major roads. Would stay here again on future trips.

Date of stay: May 2018