Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel(Port Washington)
Free cancellation until 28/07
  • Breakfast included
US$150
US$138
Hotels.com
The Andrew Hotel(Great Neck)
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
US$195
  • Restaurant
The Mansion at Glen Cove(Glen Cove)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$138
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Adria Hotel And Conference Center(Bayside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$195
US$158
BAXTER'S HOMESTEAD(Port Washington)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelbusiness parkshuttle servicesales teamextremely friendly staffrooms are nicely appointedfuture tripsmoving partsbad partbar tenderhotel reviewgrowing painswe loved our staymanagement staffsmall poolleft turnfive star rating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stays are always great here. Staff is super helpful. Always goes above and beyond. I was a loyal Marriott customer prior and now usually only stay here when I am in the area. Special thanks to the sales team

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed our stay and will definitely will return in the future. The staff was very accommodating as well as the staff in the bar and restaurant.
I will definitely recommend this Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn to friends and family when visiting Long Island.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TeamConcord, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear iral5p,
The best review we receive is when one of our valued guests share they want to return and they will recommend us to others. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn.
William Gomes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved my stay at this brand new property close to my relatives in Roslyn NY. Immaculate, nicely decorated, great front desk staff. They have a shuttle that will take you with in 5 miles of the property which was really convenient as I didn’t have a car

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel 100+ nights a year. It is extremely consistent in the quality of all areas. I enjoy walking into the hotel as the entrance is beautiful. The breakfast is very good. The chef has different specials they present every morning. The staff is very respectful and friendly. The rooms are clean. I like that the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. The shuttle service takes me to my business and back. I have stayed at many other Hilton Garden Inns and this is the best one that I have stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
TeamConcord, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dcolgrove,

Thank you very much for your support of Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn. We were delighted that you are a regular guest, and appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective with other travelers. We are very proud of our associates as they strive to go above and beyond for each of our guests, and we thank you for recognizing their efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

William Gomes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Stayed here for a business trip in May, 2018. Was only here for one night but the accommodations and customer service were excellent. I stay at a lot of Hilton properties every year and this one stood out.

The hotel itself appears to be quite new and very clean. Interactions with staff from check-in to check-out were fantastic. Location was good as well, quiet but only a few minutes away from major roads. Would stay here again on future trips.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business