“Good food and time with habachi chef”

Koto Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 132 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Habachi food is delicious and family was entertained by the habachi chef who made the whole experience memorable.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Hibachi style restaurant, good food with a nice show every time, great service with hot food off the grill, will return again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I order from this place all the time because the food is great but the service sucks. 3 times they have messed up my order. Just today I called in to pay for my lunch order and the manager was talking bad about me to a coworker because I was paying with a card. I always pay this way and have never had an issue. I had to tell him "Sir I can hear you talking mess about me over the phone. If you're going to talk down to a customer you need to put me on mute or at least talk directly to me." I won't be going back.

The food is great but the customer service is horrible.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Hubby and I came and were seated at the grill for 6 other people. The server brought our drinks and avacado rolls, which were good. Then, we waited. I know they don't want to do the "show" for just two people, but maybe they need smaller tables. We got our soup and waited, then the salad and waited. Eventually another couple came and they were rushed..given their soup and salad and the "show" began before they were done eating.
Our cook didn't seem very interested in being there. The food was very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

You never know what to expect when you go somewhere for the first time. From the outside it looks a little iffy, but the food was literally amazing. My sons a Habachi steak was tender and flavorful and a generous portion. My sushi was beautiful, fresh and extremely tasty. I even treated myself with a fried softshell crab. I would definitely go here again. Don't let the outside fool you, go in!