“Golden Palace of Everything Overcooked”
Review of Golden Palace

Golden Palace
Ranked #62 of 132 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant is terrible because every dish is over cooked. We tried several dIt was not possible to returnshes small amounts and we found a uniform dried, tough, and overcooked quality of almost every dish. There is one shining star in the entire buffet. The shrimp dish is delicious byt you can not return for seconds as they are gone as fast as they are prepared. It appears that everyone in attendance already knew that the only edible dish was the shrimp. We will never return to this restaurant and it appears doubtful that is will be open much longer.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Excellent food and service ,I go there often never leave disappointed. Every time I have went ,the food was always hot and fresh.The hibachi is always open ,"no one there" ,they have a BELL you ring and they come right away. The price is very low for the good quality food and service. Most of the fast food places are more expensive than the Golden Palace buffet .I use to be a cook many years back .I won 3 gold medals back then , this buffet is very good.Not once did I get dried out old food in their buffet table ,and not one time did I find anything in my food that wasn't food.The restaurant is very clean..I tell the owners when I leave how the food and service was.I'm not shy to tell a restaurant if there was something wrong with the food or service .A restaurant needs to know what customers think and feel .So far all is good .For a Chinese buffet,they get a 5 star from me..

Reviewed 21 December 2017

buffet was amazing with food choices both hot and cold you pay one fee and eat all you want pay extra for drinks but worth the price

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Delicious food; great variety od dishes and The Price is Right!!!
I'll go again and I recommend it!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I was for lunch twice this week with family and friends 10-12/10/2017 and every thing was in order .mush say they paid attention to my last review. The situation was corrected I am happy because it is quiet and calm good to relax and have a good meal. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK