“Best steak dinner on Wednesday Special”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Plattsburgh
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went to Texas Roadhouse for the Wednesday special. It is an 11oz steak with two sides. The choices of sides are robust with many options. The steak was superb cooked medium rare and quite large with very little fat. The dinner was superb.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

great food, super staff, great ambiance, reasonable prices. Almost no waiting time. Food for all taste

Reviewed 19 June 2018

When my parents found out I was graduating, they immediately planned a trip to Canada to see me. I will spare you all the details, but their one request on the way back was to go to Texas Roadhouse before they returned home. As the time approached, they had some flight issues and it was looking more and more like we were going to be unable to go due the opening hours. We had made plans to visit another local establishment that my wife and I had been to once before. The problem was they were trying to leave Plattsburgh early in the day in order to make their way to Montpelier before it got too late. My wife and I were going to stay the night in a local hotel and could not check in until 3pm. On the way back down to Plattsburgh, my parents wanted us to show them a few things in the area. As it turned out, we arrived in Plattsburgh about 10 minutes before Texas Roadhouse opened. I talked to my parents and said, we may as well just wait the 10 minutes because it was one of the only things you wanted to do when you came up.
We could not have been happier! The staff was friendly and welcoming from the moment we stepped into the place. Our waitress arrived promptly at the table to take our drink orders and even gave us time to go over the menu since we had never been. Anytime our drinks were empty she was on it right away to refill the drinks. Our food came quickly and was hot and delicious. At no point in time did an empty plate sit on our table for more than a few minutes before someone would whisk it away. It was a team effort on behalf of the waitstaff. We were VERY impressed with the food and service. They even gave us a few rolls with butter for the road. I don’t know when, but I am sure we will be back. I just wish I was better at remembering names, because those waiters and waitresses deserve recognition.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Wow!! Fantastic service & excellent food!!
Left Montreal for a trip to manhattan and stopped for dinner in Plattsburgh. Looked for a place to eat and decided to stop at Texas Roadhouse. Had a 5minute wait to be seated but once seated. I ordered a sirloin steak medium well. When it came , it was a little over cooked.. waitress saw me looking at my steak while I cut it and immediately ran over.. madam.. everything ok? I told her it was a little over done for my taste and she immediately took it away and told me she’d get me another. The manager came immediately after and repeatingly excused himself for the fact that it wasn’t to my liking . Wow!! It wSnt his fault and it really was ok.. i soon after got my steak.. and wow cooked to perfection!! Has to be one of the best steaks I’ve had in a while!
The service was excellent , it was amazing to see how they took care of me and made sure I was completely satisfied .. kudos!! To the staff and management there. Definitely will be back when I’m in the area! Would actually drive 1 1/2 hours just for dinner there! Gem of a restaurant!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is the first time we had eaten here although I had visited one other restaurant in the chain before. There are pots of peanuts everywhere so the restaurant wouldn't be suited to anyone with an acute nut allergy. The fresh rolls and butter were delicious as was my 10oz ribeye steak with steak cut fries and cup of chilli. The staff were friendly and clearly this is a popular eatery as it was pretty full on our visit. You settle the bill at the table. Access to the parking is straight-forward from the nearby Interstate. Great meal and would certainly eat here again.