“Tuna Salad Great Lunch”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Peru
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered the tuna salad for lunch at Subway. It was excellent.
Instead of the usual sandwich, the salad was a real treat.
Try is and you will be pleased. It is delicious and filling.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Personally, I don't like going into a gas station market and buying a sandwich. It takes away from the experience. You have a cashier ringing up people buying gas and then people making sandwiches. Not for me.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

The staff barely speaks, has no problem adjusting their hats with the food service gloves and the place just seems dirty for a Subway. Maybe it was a bad day for them but I ended up throwing away the sandwich and only having my chips. I just couldn't eat it after watching the maker adjust his hat then continue making my sandwich. I could have said something and should have. Oh and I had to make a seperate transaction by purchasing my drink at the convenience store because they did not have a fountain!?!?

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Its a subway so they do what subways do. Good, generally quick service provided in this convenient store.

Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

Deathly slow, and sometimes some very unusual characters behind the counter.

Do not stop by here if you're in a hurry. I don't!

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!