All reviewsfire pitlake viewgreat hotelthe north endfinger lakesinternet accesspatio roomhotel is situatedenjoy the viewbusiness centeran excellent restaurantbeautiful lakefrontoutdoor areaperfect locationthe lower levelnice dinnercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 26 June 2018

When this hotel opened I was very excited. It's only a few minutes from where I need to be in the area and there is a fantastic restaurant within walking distance right along the lake (Top of the Lake). I've stayed here twice now and I really like it. The staff is nice and the hotel is clean and comfortable. It's a little confusing figuring out if you are on the first or second floor sometimes but it's not a problem!

There's also a nice walking path outside and seating by the lake. It's really nice with plenty of parking and beautiful views.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Loved both the view from my room and the public balcony which had comfortable seating. Breakfast was good. My room totally met my needs and was spotless. Internet access adequate for my needs. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel is conveniently located to several of the Finger Lakes and had a beautiful view of Lake Keuka. Excellent, friendly staff and great facilities. Comfortable and very clean rooms. We’ll be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We stayed in mid June and had the good fortune of sunny, warm weather. This is a wonderful addition to the short list of name brand accomocdations in Penn Yan. I highly recomend this property.
We will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Nice new hotel located on Keuka lake. We chose to have a lake view which was lovely but they should have put in larger windows! No water was offered on arrival and much to my husband's disappointment there were no cookies either. We ate at the nearby Lake restaurant as we were only there one night and wanted to maximize our lake views. The patio was nice but needs more furniture as it seemed a bit sparse. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple