“Gracious building, nice decor, good food, Magner's cider. Definitely go here.”

Louie's On The Avenue
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Pearl River
Price range: US$16 - US$39
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

A lovely old home, well-maintained and appropriately furnished for dining. They have a nice daily menu, with a very good standard menu as well. As a fan of hard cider, I was pleased to see Magner's as an option. There's sufficient parking and the staff are gracious. Definitely go here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Louie's is set inside an one of the older housed on Central Ave. Food is good and price median. Service good. Nice wine list and home comfort. .

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Went here with colleagues for a great dinner. Ordered several appetizers (Calamari, Meatballs, Octopus) and steaks for dinner. Superb taste of all the dishes! The Macallum 12 was perfect with the steak. Enjoyed the ambiance and the service along with the company

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank SriniV5
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is our favorite restaurant, anywhere. the service is always superb and the food to die for. I've had lamb chops at many, many restaurants, but Loui's on the Avenue serves the absolute best. Same goes for their steaks and fish dishes. Tonight's lamb chops were incredible. It's impossible to describe accurately how tender and tasty they were. Portion is large, although I would have preferred the sauce to be slightly less rich. We also shared grilled octopus, which was incredibly tender and tasty. trust me, this place is crazy good and to top it off they have a great little bar.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a last minute dinner at Louie’s during a recent visit to the area. The food was excellent and the old house charm was very appealing. My wife had sole, which she really enjoyed and I had the swordfish, which was excellent. Our dessert was very good too. The rating is a 4 instead of a 5 due to our primary server who was a tall thin gentleman (John?). He seemed more interested in serving the obvious regulars and my wife and I, as visitors, felt slighted as we very clearly did not receive the same level of service. If you are assigned a different server than we had, I think you will be pleased with Louie’s.

Date of visit: October 2017