All reviews a family run hotel pool area little touches free airport beautiful sunrise pick up and drop minute walk the bus beautiful hotel the main square lovely pool town centre main part stayed longer loved this hotel visit santorini the hustle and bustle
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We are a family if 4 adults and were delighted with out 2 bedroom villa. Easy walk to downtown Fira and such a view of tge sunrise with no crowds.
We loved the fluffy terry cloth robes to relax in, the breakfast was generous and varied selections, very clean and lively hosts!
I could easily spend a longer vacation in this hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank marsha53
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I know this hotel very well. I visit this island regularly to see friends and several years ago l stayed at the Dream Island Hotel. I was so impressed that every time l visit Fira this is the hotel of my choice. It is a cosy, comfortable and especially friendly family-run hotel. This year l realized that they had completely renovated the breakfast area during the winter months and improved the already great breakfast. They also now offer lunch from 12:00 to 16:00 from a simple menu that includes a changing daily special. Fira can be a loud and hectic town. If you value peace and quiet and want to relax this is the hotel for you and you are still only a leisurely 10 minute walk to the center of town with its shops, restaurants and clubs.

Room Tip: a relatively small hotel with about 20 units. all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Bernie W
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Dream island hotel back at the beginning of June for two weeks. I can not fault this hotel at all! It is super clean and all of the staff are just lovely. It is in a perfect location. The breakfast is great with plenty to choose from and the staff where very helpful as I had taken an allergic reaction while on the trip and was given a special diet to follow. The owners where happy to help sort this out for me. They were so lovely.
The hotel couple of minutes walk to the main square in Fira. There are buses here that have regular buses which take you anywhere on the island. If you aren’t fussed about the caldera view book this hotel to stay. It’s in the perfect location for everything you need to see and do in Santorini and it has a lovely view of the other side of the island anyway. If ever I return to Santorini, we’ll definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel went beyond my expectations. They offer free shuttle to the airport, which is quite handy when you arrive after midnight. I stayed on a room with view to the pool. Breakfast is terrific. I wish I could have stayed longer there. By the way hotel is about 15min walking to Fira center which is quite handy if you want to eat sone souvlakis. Definitely would stay there again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruno_GermanoBRA
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Really good hotel, with excellent facilities. Bright airy spacious rooms, kept spotlessly clean. Pool and sunbathing very good, and the breakfast was quite varied, with both hot and cold dishes. Gloria, the owner, and her daughter Constantine were incredibly helpful when I was unfortunately taken ill (nothing to do with the food!). Superb stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family