All reviews the bus port airport the main square car rental tea and coffee comfortable room local wine five minute walk places to visit small pool stayed here for nights hotel staff the location is perfect carafe fridge island santorini
Reviewed 20 October 2017

The Antonia is a lovely hotel - we have stayed here twice, and the proprietors are very, very kind. It's in a great location in the centre of town, near to shops and places to eat and the bus station. It has comfortable beds and plenty of hot water, good bathrooms, and a nice atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This hotel is exceptional value for money. Clean and comfortable room with a huge balcony with a part water view. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and were happy to recommend restaurants and tours. It's perfectly located just a few minutes walk to the hub of restaurants and shopping areas but very quiet. 2nd visit here and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dzintra n
Reviewed 14 October 2017

My wife and I recently had a great stay at the Antonia Hotel. Prior to booking, I was having a difficult time deciding whether or not to splurge on a hotel with a view of the caldera, or save money and book something without a view, but still in a great location. I opted for the latter (Antonia Hotel) and was so happy that I did. The hotel itself was only a few minute walk from the main square in Fira, main bus hub in Santorini, and all the restaurants with a view that the island is famous for. Even better than the location was the staff. They were so fantastic. They were attentive, friendly and helped to book you with anything that you need (restaurants, excursions, etc.). Upon check-in, and learning that my wife and I enjoy wine, they even gave us a liter on the house to enjoy. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted some downtime I've been out of the country for two weeks now and this couldn't be more perfect the scenery the quaint place I'm staying and the so friendly staff. walkable distance to everything. Bus stop to everything outside of Fira. A real bang for the buck. You also can ask for transport is very close to the airport and only cost five euros cute little spa tub and a pool. Could use new sheets and pillows other than that you got a cute little kitchenette and I have a balcony that's precious. 24 hour reception ask any questions and most importantly this place is spotless. If you're looking for a fancy stay right there at the caldera go to Oia...... it will really cost you there.
There's a cable car that takes you right to the bottom work you can get on the ferry and go to the volcano and you can get back on the ferry and I'll take you to Oia. Just look at the Santorini map. Shops are a queen the food is delicious and fresh here and of course go to red beach or two others that have the Blacksand you can do it all simply on this island. It's a 25 minute plane ride from Athens airport to here. The currency is euros. You can drink the water a little salty walk up to the market get yourself some fresh fruit and bottles of water. I've had beautiful weather here I came October 1 and staying until the fifth. It's about 70 to 75 with a beautiful breeze.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The hotel is located mere minutes away from the main eating/shopping areas and the caldera. If you want to take the city bus from the airport, you can go to the main depot (end of the route), turn left, walk to the main street, turn left again, and walk north for about 4-5 blocks, and you're there -- a super convenient and desirable location. It's also mere minutes away from a supermarket, one of the best bakeries on the planet, and several museums.

Lefteris, the owner, is very outgoing and accommodating. Housekeeping staff is also very accommodating -- they were always asking if I wanted more water or wine when I saw them. I also appreciated the ride to the port when it was time to leave.

The room was spacious, well-laid out, and clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. I appreciated the shower doors, instead of a curtain, as I always feel guilty when I "flood" the bathroom while showering in the usual European setting!

This was my second trip to Santorini. It won't be my last. I would enjoy staying here again during future trips!

Room Tip: The second floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo