“Pretty view and great food”
Review of Volcano Blue

Volcano Blue
Ranked #24 of 199 Restaurants in Fira
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: That lounge seafood tavern locates at the caldera of Fira/Santorini.One of the most famous seafood taverns of the island well known as "SKAROS" at Imerovigli,became now the "Volcano Blue" tavern.Seafood,classic Greek cuisine,cool music,friendly prices,romantic atmosphere and breathtaking view make it a smashing choice.The code is "Seafood and more..."
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved this restaurant. You get a nice view of the volcano. The food is delicious. I loved the Greek mojito. Just don't go there when there is a breeze. It gets too cold since it is right near the sea. It got too breezy for us, but we froze and ate the tasty food.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 188)

15 - 19 of 2 189 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We ate here twice during our five night stay in Santorini. All of the dishes we ordered were excellent. I don't think you can go wrong with any dish honestly. I'm a picky eater and originally ate here on the recommendation of trip advisor and I was happy I did. Our family of five was extremely happy with the quality of the food, cleanliness, and kindness of the manager Takis. We sat upstairs both times with panoramic views, but your view is only as good as your food and the food exceeded my expectations! Like most restaurants with a view the prices will be a bit higher than other places but for 160 euro for family of five with drinks I think it was fair for the quality and quantity of food we ordered. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There are lots of nice restaurant in Santorini, but compared to everything I have tested it has been the best!
Strongly advised!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked ahead and visited last night for our celebrational meal. We had a cracking sunset view.
Plus a two course dinner which we really enjoyed. Cheese saganiki, salmon and pasta plus veal stiffado. Also ordered a Santorini salad which should of came with Santorini cheese Chlro but tasted alot like feta. But who knows... it was still very enjoyable.

The only bad point are when I requested a table week's ago. I asked for a really good table. To be told they don't reserve the tables. We got there all the good tables were reserved. The one I wanted remained reserved throughout our meal and wasn't occupied tilll we left. So we could of had our table after all. Slightly disappointed with that.

Also my chair was positioned with the sunset behind me. I think a better a seating arrangement would be better.

Over all a very enjoyable night and I recommend this restaurant..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food ,bit pricey we ordered mix sea food and fish beer juice and greek salad bill was 70 €.
Cold at night wear ur long sleeves