All reviews anna maria private pool an executive suite minute walk beautiful hotel our honeymoon the bus pool bar town centre rooms are large sea view thoroughly enjoyed our stay main part the hustle and bustle pool side standard room great pool
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and are staying here now and I could not wait to put up a review about this place. The hote is a quick 5 minute walk to the center of Fira. There you can find great restaurants, bars, and beautiful views. When you are done you walk back to a beautiful and quiet hotel. The staff here are amazing, they have one thing on their mind and it is to make sure you have a great stay. One guy in particular that stands out is John, he is extremely kind and helpful. Always going above and beyond. They were great to make reservation for us when we needed them at restaurants and our excursions. The room is extremely clean, spacious, and comfortable. During the day you can sit by a great pool with comfortable chairs and great music playing. The lunch here is delicious and the drinks are better. You cannot go wrong, would not have any reservation coming back here.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and teenage daughter for 5 nights in the beginning of June. This hotel is beautiful with stunning views of the water (not the Caldera). Our room was large and simply but comfortably decorated and we had a jacuzzi on our patio. The staff, especially Costa at the front desk, went above and beyond. We ate a quiet and delicious dinner by the pool two nights and were pleased with the quality, service and price. The pool itself was beautiful and there were plenty of places to lounge. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and we were able to request omelettes and other items including Frappe for breakfast. The help was exceptional.

No matter how much I like a hotel, I always want to give the good and the not so good so people can decide if it is the best place for them to stay. This hotel was about a 7 minute walk to the center of Thira and the shopping and the caldera. This was good and bad. The walk was mainly uphill and there are few sidewalks, no stop signs or lights and lots of buses and motorcycles to avoid. They drive like lunatics so be careful and watch yourself. Also, the hotel is all by itself and there are several big empty pieces of land surrounding it. Our room was facing the main road and you could see the buses and hear the motorcycles fairly late into the evening. Also, there were three dogs who barked every morning and hung out on the empty property next door. This was a bit annoying to me. That all being said, we all enjoyed our time at this hotel and I would recommend it to other people. Maybe the hotel should consider a shuttle to and from the center of Thira so that older people, like myself, feel more comfortable getting around.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Me and my boyfriend were staying here in Santorini and booked this hotel through a travel agent that his family have previously used. We had a private suite with a private pool and hot tub. The location of the hotel was great, with only a 5 min walk into the town. The breakfast was great, we had a ham, cheese and mushroom omelette everyday! This was freshly prepared in the kitchen. We had salad's from the room service menu delivered to us at lunch whilst we were sunbathing by our private pool! Great hotel, would definitely recommend and return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gabby738
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in one of the Executive Suites with a private pool for 5 nights and loved every moment! The rooms were spacious and very clean. The private pool was amazing and gave us our own space to relax.

All of the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help. Management has done a superb job in hiring and training a top notch team. Kostas (sp?) at the front desk was especially helpful with everything we needed and gave us some outstanding restaurant recommendations.

I appreciated that the hotel was a 7-10 minute walk from the centre of Fira. It meant that it was quiet during the day as we sat by the pool!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

First time visiting Santorini and what an experience! Astro Palace was a big part of that. The hotel was fab, from the rooms, to the pool and food. Super clean and the staff were so welcoming and helpful. Walking distance to Fira town , which was great. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Couldn’t recommend it enough. We’ll be back!

Emma & Thomas