All reviews breakfast room our honeymoon amazing views yogurt few steps lounge chairs fantastic stay the main street bottle of champagne each morning private terrace restaurants and shops small kitchenette worth every penny pool privacy luggage
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Nostos is without a doubt up there with the best accommodation you will find in Oia. The views are spectacular and the apartments are charming and beautiful. There is a refreshing swimming pool (needed in the summer heat) and a wonderful little breakfast room serving perfect breakfasts each morning - all with spectacular views. The staff are helpful and I couldn’t have asked for more from my stay. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at Nostos for 4 nights for our honeymoon. We were left speechless. Simply amazing! The amenities, staff and location far exceeded our expectations. They made our stay more than perfect and would go back to Nostos in a heartbeat! Thank you to all of the staff for creating memories that will last a lifetime!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Santorini was our last stop on our vacation, and I'm glad we saved it for last. It definitely had the most jaw dropping beauty of all that we had seen. Not to say all the islands weren't great, but when you are perched on the edge of the caldera in Oia the view is just stunning. We could not have been happier with our stay at Nostos apartments. We stayed in one of the deluxe apartments that came with the hot tub. If you are on the fence with this I would say splurge and do it. The hot tub is the perfect temperature. Not too hot and not too cold. All of their deluxe apartments have a little bit more room outside with private sun loungers and the hot tub. All of the apartments have great views looking out over the caldera and the water. The pool is nice and was never crowded. They have maybe 6 or 7 lounge chairs by the pool all looking out over the water. These were also never crowded. The room was the most unique of all the places we stayed. It is the "cave style" that seems to be typical for most of the places you can stay in Oia that are perched on the side of the caldera. The location to me was the best. Once you climb the steps you are on the main pedestrian only boardwalk in Oia where all the shops, restaurants, etc are. (The beauty is their location is right at the start of the boardwalk so it's not as crowded as you will find further down.) There is a little supermarket at the top of the stairs that we hit daily for wine, beer, snacks, water. The rooms have a fridge that is plenty big for all of that. My wife and I both said if we ever make it back to Santorini we would not hesitate to stay at Nostos again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

My friends and I recently stayed at Nostos Apartments and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place. It's located right off the main pathway of Oia but down far enough where there are unblocked beautiful views of the sea and is very quiet and peaceful. The porter even carried all of our luggage down the numerous steps for us. The receptionist was extremely attentive and helped us with everything we needed, including making reservations to Melitini (which is a must). The breakfasts were fantastic and I still crave the freshly squeezed Orange Juice that was included. The apartment itself was very clean and included everything we needed, plus there was a welcome bottle of wine waiting for us! We definitely recommend staying here and we'll hopefully be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank autumnashley324
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights at the spectacular Nostos Apartments. In summary we loved the staff, the freshly prepared breakfast, unspoilt views, quietness, the cave style room and the pool.

The minute we arrived and the porter carried 40kg of luggage down the many stairs for us. The owner greeted us and informed us of the history of the island and the hotel and the staff were very helpful. They recommended the local tapas bar (Melitini - make sure you book), the local winery (Domaine Sigalas) which was amazing and a masseuse who came to our hotel. The staff were friendly and always happy to chat.

We enjoyed the beautifully cooked breakfast each morning - the chef deserves large credit for this.

The apartments are conveniently located with no hotels in front so unspoilt views. We were very impressed with the Nostos and had no negative points.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple