All reviews infinity pool cave house boutique hotel every morning our honeymoon private terrace greek yogurt romantic dinner hot tub the cliff the main street fresh fruit unforgettable experience steep stairs carried our bags pleasure of staying small hotel
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Pezoules was nothing short of amazing. Not only was the view incredible, nor the facility top-notch, but the staff was extremely kind and accommodating. They were extremely helpful with planning excursions for you and helping provide transportation, as well as recommending beautiful restaurants to watch the sunset. A delicious and amazing breakfast was brought to us every morning, and when sitting poolside, we could guarantee delicious cocktails with a beautiful view. It is an extremely family-friendly hotel, with an amazing staff who became like extended family by the end of the trip. We spent most of our time with two members of the staff, Pav and Thanos who truly became like family to us. We watched the World Cup together and shared many laughs. Overall, it was one of the best vacations we have ever had, as we travel often, and we hope to return soon. In fact, on the plane ride home, we tried to figure out when we could come next :) This is a place that you will never want to leave.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Our 4 nights at Pezoules was perfection. I just loved this place and didn't want to leave.
It is located near the pedestrian street but is very private and quiet gives you the best of both worlds. The view from the beautiful and immaculate rooms and infinity pool is just to die for. With only seven rooms you feel like you are in a luxury villa. Each room had so much privacy, both from the tourists and other guests.
The breakfast served outside on your private terrace were one of the most memorable part of our stay. OMG the Greek yoghurt is heavenly, and the different homemade treats every day were sublime! The staff were so helpful, welcoming and accommodating. They gave great tips and booked reservations. The place was so good that I did something that I rarely do - I stayed in the hotel and barely toured the island at all! Nothing else on Santorini came close to Pezoules, so why leave?
I will be returning for sure, many times I hope!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tessedwards67
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Pezoules was wonderful. We stayed here based on the recommendation of a friend who honeymooned here and I honestly think you can't do any better ... we didn't feel like we deserved this place. All the staff is friendly and accommodating - they will go out of their way to help you. The breakfast is out of this world and the view is ridiculous. Looking around at the other hotels I truly don't think it gets any better than this. This is where I would stay if I was to come to Santorini again in the future (and could afford it!)

Room Tip: Stay in a room with a hot tub - it's worth the extra expense to be able to sit out and enjoy the moon on the water each night
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I would like to say my husband and I definitely chose the best hotel on the island. Best service, rooms, breakfast brought to our room and best staff. We had an amazing time for my special birthday. Everybody made us feel so welcome, Thanos with his amazing breakfast service and Paul in the bar serving us drinks and everyone on reception always had a smile. Everybody worked so hard to make us feel special. Dimitri was wonderful and gave us lots of advice where to go and his wife made the most excellent cakes and breakfast spread. The rooms were impeccable and spotless and the cleaners worked so hard and even ironed my tops. You don't want to stay anywhere else, this was truly paradise.

Thanks everyone. Rachael and Derek.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely incredible hotel in a superb lovation, the views were breathtaking, the room was very comfortable and tastefully decorated and the pool was lovely. All the team were so lovely and couldn’t do enough to make our time more special. Thank you especially to Mr Dimitri, Danai and Maro who were all very helpful and welcoming during our stay. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation to anyone looking for some luxury in Santorini.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends