All reviews yoga retreat yoga teacher training dusty track fresh figs short drive within walking distance quiet location greek cuisine week stay pool area great pool cooking facilities little piece of heaven beautiful santorini wonderful hotel hotel is situated double bed
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I was here at the Pelagos for a week for a yoga and pilates retreat, the real treat was in staying at a hotel where you were taken care of in every way. The facility was clean, well taken care of, the staff could not do enough for you, the food was fantastic, the best grilled vegetable salad I've ever had!! It's a bit out of the way but worth it, Oia is only a 30 minute walk or 15 minute cab ride. Loved this place, miss the staff so much!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you PELAGOS!

I had an extraordinary relaxing week in your hotel!
Starting with my room #9 that is so charming, over to the wonderful tent the classes have been, not to forget the beautiful pool area, the lovely small decorations all over the place, very tasty brunch and lovely dinners - right from the garden - to last but not least YOU the crew that are that friendly and helpful, always covered with a warm and real smile!
I felt myself at home and very welcome!
Keep that love and that warmth! I will come back as soon as I can :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Katja B
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Couldn't have been better looked after or made to feel more welcome.
An exceptional week of PIlates, yoga, delicious food and the best massages ever!
A great retreat away from the hustle and bustle of Oia, but close enough to walk to town.
Wonderful - don't hesitate!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We were apparently the first group to stay at Pelagos this season, and not for a yoga retreat but just a getaway!

5 nights in this hotel was comfortable, each of the units have a different configuration. Good wifi and ample parking space. Food served were yummy, especially that veal soup! Environment was very charming and calming, away from the hustle and bustle of Oia centre, just a short drive away.

The 3 guys that run this hotel are very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Housekeeping staff were efficient too. Thanks for making our stay a pleasant one!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2016

I am a yoga teacher from the U.S and we took a group of 22 to Pelagos this September AMAZING ! First I can not say enough about the the wonderful , helpful , cheerful , informative staff...truly exceptional. The property is lovely and peaceful beautiful sunsets and sunrises . It is also across from a quiet more local type beach where we had an amazing full moon closing celebration . For my guest who wanted to travel to Oia or any other part of Santorini the staff at Pelagos was always available to organize transportation. Lovely clean rooms and a covered yoga platform that easily held 22 ( there were no lights for evening classes at the yoga tent so you might want to think about lighting ) ..Pelagos had all the props we needed and sound system ...overall EXCELLENT!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business